Thursday 5 May 2011

Welllll

Well, today is day three of the milkshake diet, I weighed myself before dinner because I had a naughty dinner and I'm STILL 88.0kg I've not lost a sausage in the three days. Maybe I need to cut it down to one shake mid morning and then a proper dinner. Or maybe sod it and have three shakes a day without dinner?

I'll hopefully start to lose weight when my tablets come that Simon and I have ordered off eBay after looking at various different Facebook ads.

Just watched a trailer for Gnomeo and Juliet over Simon's shoulder, it looks really good and funny :-) can't wait for it to come out on blu-ray/DVD. Though if it's blu-ray the kids can't watch it with us :-/

Simon watched a horror last night where this bloke was abducting people and feeding their body parts to this other girl he abducted years ago. It was sick but he liked it lol

He's watching Eclipse tonight.

That's it from me now.

Good night!

TTFN x

No comments: