Sunday 18 August 2013

Such a long time...

Well, it's been quite some time since I blogged, I thought it was time I updated this particular blog...

I have now completely come off the morphine, which is a good thing, and a bad thing, good because I'm no longer dependent on it, bad because I really needed the pain relief.

Euan starts high school in September, I cannot believe it! He's grown so fast and time has gone so fast too!

Bronnie starts her GCSE's this year too, both my little babies growing up, they are both so amazing.

I'm now a riftaholic too, already level 60 and considering starting a new character as a defiant!  Not sure though, not going to be easy without the oodles of experience vials I had in levelling up with my main character heheh I've managed to get Bronnie to like rift too lol I should get commission from trion heheh :-)

Euan would probably play it too if his computer wasn't broken! I still have to invest money into that to get him back online, it's going to be expensive though as it'll be trial and error :-(

I want to upgrade my memory but Simon keeps telling me I won't notice a difference, but how does he know that? Surely an upgrade from 3gb to 8gb would be noticeable?

Right, it's time I went to sleep now.

Will have to find out how easy it is to root my phone tomorrow!

Night night all! :-)

No comments: