Sunday 25 September 2011

Been a long time!

Phew, can't remember the last time I created a blog on here, and at the moment I am on the android app, so I cannot read the last blog either I don't think lol

I'm sitting waiting for my photographs to upload on google+, I have a feeling it has crashed though, as the entire firefox has frozen, but not saying "not responding" at the top.

Bugger, just had to close it, bloody thing.

Healthwise, today is another bad day, I'm in so much pain again, everything feels so tender and all my joints don't want me to carry on lol. I think it didn't do me any good to help Simon that little bit yesterday, my body hates me today. It doesn't help that I'm REALLY suffering with my gastric reflux today, my chest is in so much pain, really tight and a low "thudding" (android reckons that's not a word?) type pain. It is sooooooo uncomfortable. I *must* get in to see doc and get prescribed with something else.

Euan went to footie training this morning, he got man of the match, well done Euan!!! So proud of him! He scored two goals heheh.

I THINK that I have resolved my issues on G+ today, I have made a friend out of one of my "cock ups", so that is a bonus!

There's still one person to come, whether they forgive me or not is another question.

Had a quick bath, then Simon sat me under the shower to wash my hair, which didn't help my aches and pains like I thought it would, but at least I am fresh & clean.

I'm a bit angry with myself at the moment, because I have let out more information about myself than planned tonight, never mind, I THINK I can trust them.

Took a panoramic pic of the way the room is set up today, it's not brilliant but it shows how the hell Simon managed to get it all in. I might consider resizing it first.

Now for me to bugger off and consider trying to get some sleep through this pain.

Sleep well and dream even better dreams, the trick is to bribe the sandman. (lmao, it typed sackman!)

Goodnight my friends!

TTFN x

PS. I will start updating this blog more and leave my Tumblr one until I'm REALLY bored lol :-)

Incidentally, rumour had it last year that they're upgrading this one spoon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: