Friday 28 May 2010

Bloggedy Blog

Simon has finally agreed to letting Bronny have her own mobile phone, it took some nagging and persuading I’m getting her the E63 Nokia on a 24 month contract. I have ordered it I just have to wait for an email to let me know if I’ve passed the credit check or not.

Bronny will be dead chuffed if I get her it, it’ll be for her birthday but as i’ve ordered it early she can have it earlier. She’ll be over the moon, it has a camera too.

Anyway I won’t get too excited for her yet as I’ve had to put “unemployed” on the status because there was no option for a disabled person unless I clicked on retired lol so hopefully they won’t mark me down for not having a job.

She has wanted a mobile phone since she was about 9 years old, the main reason I want her to have one is because I want to know that she is at school safely at Secondary School as she has to walk her own way, and not all of them are desirable.

Hopefully she’ll choose the best route and be in front of houses or businesses all the way there, if she cuts through keys park there are loads of places where there isn’t anything alive in sight for ages, as it’s a new industrial estate they still have to fill it with offices, I bet Pritchard is worth a fortune.

It also means that she will have a mobile phone for camp so she can call me whenever she wants, IF they give her permission to take it that is, but Bronny seemed to think that Mr Dickinson was banning them all from taking mobile phones :S

Never mind, she’ll be with school so it’s not as if she can get lost or anything, as long as she pays attention on walks and stuff.  I’m quite looking forward to her going on camp because I knew how much I enjoyed Shugborough Hall, we went in year 6 of Primary School too :) Kayaking is my favourite of all the things we did, oh archery was fun too, but I just loved Kayaking lol.

She’s going to have a big shock when she goes though, she won’t go upstairs on her own in the house in broad daylight, so how on earth is she going to manage with them all camping out in tents in the dark? heheh

I think Secondary school will be a big shock too, I don’t think she is expecting it to be anywhere as big and as busy as it will be, if she thinks there’s loads of kids at her school, she’ll pass out when she sees how many children are at secondary school lol.

Hopefully she’ll mature a lot in the holiday, and stop whining and crying at every little thing that goes wrong, you’ve only got to say boo to her and she’s in tears bless her. She is quite emotional right now though.

Euan is looking forward to Bronny going on camp because he will have the house to himself, without Bronny fighting with him over different things, I bet that week will be very peaceful indeed.

I’ll miss her though, I used to miss them both like crazy when they went on holiday with their Dad (something I should never have allowed judging by the blisters on Euan’s feet and the sunburn on Bronny’s back)

Anyway, that’s all for now peeps.

 

Huggles

 

Carol

 

x

No comments: