Wednesday 26 May 2010

Boo :)

Hello fellow readers of this here thicko’s blog.

OOH the electrician has just switched the electric off, good job I’m on a laptop and not on a main PC but If I was Simon would have prewarned me to switch it off first I am sure.

The electrician has come to fix the shower switch because it shorted and melted the circuit, I’ve just heard him say it’s a common fault with dodgy wiring. :S

Well, I’ve finally got my laptop :) I can’t say “back” because this is a totally different one, an actual upgrade from the one I drowned lol.  Must remember I’m running on battery power and save this blog before the battery dies, I’m using Windows Live Writer to write it, I thought I would see what it was like to use and if it was any different to writing directly into the blog website, it’s a tidier experience and you can actually see how the blog page will layout instead of showing either html or non-html versions of each page.

I use blogspot because it was the first one I opened when I googled for blogging software, I don’t blog anywhere near as much as I used to though, so my poor readers have probably died of boredom and gone off to lead much more interesting lives than that of mine. lol

Well, I have exhausted ours and Heath Hayes library of Terry Pratchett books now so I have to find a suitable day when I can get Simon to take me to Tamworth library to get some more stocks.

The snakes are fidgetting today, well it’s usually today onwards that they all go to the toilet after eating on Sunday night typical snakes are going to make a stinky mess all over their clean housing, I doubt my banana will make a mess though as he has not eaten for two weeks now, I hope he’s OK and just shedding or something.

Right, I’m bored already so I’m buggering off now peeps.

Huggles to all

 

Carol

 

xx

1 comment:

cashmincal said...

I read yours :D I still do my boring rantings.