Friday 23 July 2010

Bronny left Primary School Today

Big milestone today, Bronnys last day at Primary School, boy is she going to miss her teachers and friends.

It seems like only last week that she was leaving nursery to start at Primary, now she's getting ready to start high school! Woweee time flies.

It was a tearful day for her today as she doesn't want to leave, she says she's going to miss Mrs Davies the most. A lot of her friends are going to different schools, I think there are two other children in her class, I think she said that anyway.

Still got to finish off paying for her uniform before she starts in September, need to buy her shirts and trousers too. I wish I was made of money lol, though I'd end up being nothing as money burns a hole in my pockets lol.

Euan needs new trousers and polo shirts for school too, though his stuff won't be as expensive as Bronny's.

It's all money though, I don't know how people manage it. Maybe there's a secret like always ensuring you have someone to hand me down from lol.

Kids didn't get a place on the chase it course, which is all my fault for not sorting it out sooner, so they just have holiday club to go to on the days that they're not supposed to be on trips. Hopefully that in itself will be fun though, I can't see them charging £15 a day for the children to just sit around bored. (we're covered by a grant before you wonder where the hell we're getting the money from)

So all in all hopefully this holiday will be a lot better than years previous, we'll have to see.

I think I've upset my Mum somehow, she hardly ever replies to my texts any more, I often have to send her two or three texts to get one single answer and even then sometimes I get no answer at all.

Oh well.

Huggles for now xxxx

No comments: