Friday 16 July 2010

Scared

I watched paranormal activity with Simon on Wed night and am beginning to wish that I hadn't. I have never been so affected by a film, not that I can recall anyway. I'm scared of being on my own, I'm scared of the dark, I keep hearing things and I can't sleep through at all anymore, I think it's partly due to having caffeine again so I have to get some decaf teabags asap. Which will be next weekend now as this weekend will be spent on rent :/

I keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye too which is really disturbing, I really wish I hadn't watched it, I'm so stupid as I know that type of film upsets me :/ I'm hoping it will wear off soon so I can sleep better, obviously I'm awake through the night anyway but nowhere near as much as the last few nights :/

Have you ever watched a film that has freaked you out for days? :/ xxxx

Huggles xxx

No comments: