Tuesday 18 October 2011

Bronny's mobile

I'm currently uploading photographs of Bronny's mobile to picasa, I have typed up a message to Three to explain the damage caused to Bronny's mobile by her repeatedly dropping it on solid surfaces, such as the kitchen tiles, the lounge laminate flooring, and worst of all, the tarmac and/or concrete outside. I am asking if a replacement could be arranged, via the £7 a month insurance that I pay for. Obviously I could have let it go too far, they might think I'm completely taking the piss when I ask for a replacement.

It is all accidental damage, but with the sheer amount of damage, it might not get away with it lol.

I don't know what to do about her wanting a smartphone in April. (when she can have an upgrade) because most smartphones will NOT cope with being dropped once or twice, never mind repeatedly. She wants the Galaxy SII like Simon & I have, but we'll have to see. Buying the wallet for the phone like Simon and I have will protect it somewhat from dropping it, but I do not know to what extent. I've only ever dropped mine once or twice in the house.

Well, the photos have uploaded now, I'm off to finish my message.

TTFN

Huggles x
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: