Thursday 20 October 2011

.....finally

I text Mum to see if she had fallen out with me today. She text me back stating that she had sent me about 3 texts every week, she texted me this morning to ask if I had fallen out with her. As she believed I was ignoring her.

Turns out that the daft bat had been texting my vodafone number, which I stopped using in the middle of June lol.

So, yeah we both thought each other had fallen out with each other heheh.

Speaking of falling out, it appears as though I'm not in their favour any more. Considering I'm not getting ANY threads from them on my stream. I'm not surprised, I did make a bit of a fool of myself, so now I'm paying the price.

I wasn't designed to succeed on social networking sites, it seems. I'm better off NOT frequenting them.

Anyway, I need sleep so I'm going to bugger off now. Just wanted to state that my Mum HASN'T fallen out with me, she just kept sending messages to my old number lol! Only my Technophobe Mum could do that.

Anyway, night night, sleep tight,
Don't let the bed bugs bite,
Blow them up with dynamite!

Heheh ;-) oh well, I can't help it!

Huggles x
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: