Sunday 16 October 2011

Sunday again..... *snore*

Does anyone agree that these weeks are flying by? Before we know it, it will be Christmas!

I am not quite sure how we'll cope this year, especially as the nice cheque that we should be getting from the car being returned is going straight to the school, in payment for Bronny's French trip. That would have been really handy towards Christmas.

I think I'm in withdrawal from Facebook games. I'm definitely missing Gourmet ranch, not really missing any of the other games.

Trying to go without oramorph today, but I'm struggling with chronic pain, so I'm going to have to take it soon.

It's the new Baclofen I think, I'm drifting in and out of sleep all day and night, until bedtime. (it must be, I haven't taken any oramorph today, but I've had my Baclofen and I'm really sleepy) Simon says that I am stopping breathing in my sleep for a while, then he hears me gasping, this has to be a side effect of the Baclofen, or maybe the Baclofen and morphine combined. Either way, I don't wish to die, so I'm going to stop the baclofen until I see the doctor again.

So tired, got up at 11am when my alarm went off, feel like I need to go back to sleep now. Trying to last a little bit longer though, as I don't wish to sleep my Sunday away.

Haven't heard from her in nearly a month now, think she has fallen out with me, wouldn't surprise me. I know the rest of them have, so they've probably been telling her all about it. Oh well, won't be the first time, it certainly won't be the last. I'm not making the first move, I've had enough.

To be honest, I'm getting fed up of it all, whatever I say, gets twisted into an attack on them all the time, especially by HIM. I'm better off without them.

If only you could choose. I certainly wouldn't have chosen them lot!

Still totally confused about George now, have no idea what to try next. Had some ideas from people on the Royal Python Forum, but some of them are just bloody stupid. They obviously haven't read what I said completely, otherwise they wouldn't be re-iterating my comments! I KNOW he ate on the snake rack, THAT'S what I told them! *sigh*

No good, going to have to lie down and rest.

TTFN x

Huggles x
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: