Sunday 27 September 2009

click click, finally got it!

My camera arrived on Fri 25th, which wasn't bad considering I only bought it on Thursday 24th! I still have to remember to give feedback on it *posts a mental note* I'm over the moon with it, I was initially disappointed with my ability to use the supermacro option, but upon looking at the pictures on a lappy screen rather than the 2.5inch screen on the camera, I can actually say that the pictures were actually better than I first thought them to be. So I'm happy now. Just need to learn how to use it properly as it's not just an auto click and shoot camera, well it can be, but it has lots of other options too, like changing the speed, the aperture, the ISO and everything completely changing how a picture looks, I wish I knew how to use it, a camera course would cost a bit of money though unless we could do it on benefits, as Si would probably be interested in doing the course too.

Spent all Sat money yet again on milk money (£40!) and shopping, one day I will have this money to myself heheh, I can't complain though because I did spend all that money on my camera on Thursday. Which reminds me I'll need to put next month's money in with the rent to make up for spending the full £250 when only having £189 to pay back into it, so I'll have no money next week either.

I need to start paying the bill on my catalogue before I start getting charged interest on it :S though I've not actually had a statement yet so it means that the bill hasn't been created, so I will have to wait for it to be created before I can set up a standing order of £5 a week to pay it off, unless I just put that money in the advantage account and then just pay off £20 a month off the bill every month, not decided how to do it yet. Will have to have a serious think. I've not really got much to pay back anyway only having a credit limit of £175 and that was only because I put those orders through on a new account, so they transferred it to my old account and then decided that yes, I could have a credit limit heheh. I don't know whether to order something else once those returns have been calculated, I do need a couple of nice tops to wear with my jeans other than just a jumper, I need some thinner tunics too, to wear to people's houses where it's warmer in the house than it is outside, although I need to keep an eye on how much of their money I am spending because I don't have money every week to pay it back.

Well, the forum is well and truly dead now, hardly anyone comes on the forum, and when they do come on the forum they do one or two posts or not even any at all, and then bugger off, even the regular regulars are not posting anymore. :( I am so tempted to stop paying the fees and just let it die, there are plenty of other places we can all meet up to talk after all, although nowhere has the atmosphere that TN had, not towards me anyway.

Oh well, all good things have to come to an end I guess.

Euan has just said a VERY NAUGHTY word to Bronny. F You. :O I'm shocked, I know he hears that type of language on the pc games and at school but even so I've never heard him come out with that sort of thing before and I am disgusted at him, it just goes to show I'm not strict enough when it comes to language and I use too much of it myself in front of them :( *sobs* I will have to stop swearing in front of them, that way if they don't hear it at home, they won't say it at home and then hopefully they will learn that it is naughty to use that type of language anywhere. So whether it be PC games, or me, it's my fault anyway as I am letting both children be witness to foul language.

Weather looks threateningly like rain today, it's warmish in the house being a temperature of 26.5, that's probably quite warm for this time of year, but that's because of all the heat mats and heat bulbs in this room, and not forgetting the new loft insulation is doing it's job! heheh

I'm going to go out and do a photo shoot of my beautiful wabbitses when the shopping delivery has arrived (and gone) because I've not had a photoshoot for a while and certainly an excuse to use my new camera don't you think? It's just a shame that I can't spend more time with them, but I am sure they are both fine as they have always been wabbit wabbits and not humans wabbits (they would rather keep each other's company than make friends with me) although when being held to tidy up her skirt, Jasmin seemed to enjoy the cuddle even though she gave me a good old stamp of her feet when I let her go lol, she's such a moody bugger.

We've changed our preferences of which school Bronny is going to, simply because next door called our first choice (based on Bronny's initial request) the school from hell, especially if you're a girl, if you're a boy and go to school with short hair and it's too short, you're placed in isolation until it grows to a reasonable length! and one male pe teacher called next door's daughter's friend an anorexic cow. Hannah has had a few run ins with teachers too, with them picking on her calling her ginge for instance, and last year shotgun shells were found on the school premises so police were swarming the school for days looking for evidence and not one parent was told about it, they didn't even send a letter out to reassure the parents that had found out about it. The school bus to Norton was cancelled because of drug dealing and fighting! It sounds like a right hell hole. I'm glad that Simon asked next door what they think now :) *phew*

Obviously to protect Bronny in the future I am not going to state what school she will hopefully be going to, we'll just have to wait and see.

That's me all bloggled now.

Huggles

x

No comments: