Wednesday 2 September 2009

hello world

I'm in the mood for waffling and as there is no-one around that wants to listen to me waffle, I thought I would come on my blog and waffle here, that way you can just scroll past the crap if you want to. Not sure how many people read this now it's actually public, not even sure I should have made it public, but as long as I don't type anything damning I should be OK. I won't be done for slander if I don't slander anyone lol not that I would anyway unless they had really wronged me.

Forum isn't doing "too bad" of late, at least there has been more than one member on at times and there is a few new posts to reply to at least. I notice on Vikki's posts that she has a posh camera, that one has been discontinued though, I think the one I am after is practically the same it's just been given a new name. I hope it is as good anyway. That's nothing personal to Vikki by the way, Ijust noticed her camera on the pics she has been taking lately is all.

We're off to Nottingham tomorrow to a fish place to trade Simon's snakeheads in for Oscar/s I THINK he's only going to get one though, the rest of his credit note will probably end up being spent on food for said Oscar, have to get up early because Si doesn't want me to be in bed still at lunchtime when he wants to either have been and gone or already be there. I just want to makek the most of the rest of the holiday's lie-ins and he's spoiling it by making me get up lol he claims that I should be getting up early to get used to getting up at 7.30 again to get the kids off to school, I would never be ready for 7:30 starts and never get used to them, I just physically cannot be doing with getting up that early regardless of what time I go to bed, I just have to do it without complaint 5 days a week so many weeks in a year. Never mind before we know it, it'll be half term and I'll be able to start all over again with my "lunchtime lieins" lol, well strictly speaking it's mid morning to me, I get up between 10:30 and 11:00am, for a lie-in that's not bad considering my lie-ins lasted until gone lunchtime when I lived at home rofl

Bleugh I feel sick, I've just glugged half a pint of summerfruit squash and it's made me feel rather sicky heheh. Simon is complaining that he is stuffed from all the mash he ate, all I'm saying is he didn't HAVE to eat that much, he could have put some by for tomorrow or something, I only made so much because we had run out of peas, he ate it anyway so it's his fault for feeling totally stuffed lol

I have this window open doing my blog (tab I mean) and the other tab is someone plowing at my farm for me :) heheh I am sooooooooo lazy all I do is sit and watch them harvest and plow so all I have to do is the sowing of seeds, I wish they could do that too lol I'd love to be able to watch the little people doing everything for me whilst I just sit here and watch. I don't know why I bother playing it anymore heheh, I always end up getting others to do stuff then grumble when planting seeds.

Watched Penelope, heheh it was good, not as good as I thought it would be but it's good, I think I would have done the same as her, if I had been kept in hiding for all those years I would have run away and found life. It's a shame that she had to lose the nose that she grew up with but she became beautiful for having got rid of the curse. If I were to be cursed like that I think I would have wanted to do the same thing as she did.

I'm definitely waffling now, I'm off to bed I think, more than past my bedtime judging by the last few days/weeks.

I hope that all is well in the world tonight, and that all my friends are snuggled up in their beds to sleep tight.

Huggles

x

No comments: