Monday 21 September 2009

waiting....

for Thursday to come so that I can order my camera to arrive on Friday :D woot. I can't wait. I had the choice of waiting a month and buying a bottom of the range SLR camera but Simon said I would probably not notice the difference between the standard S5100 from the whatever it is that is an SLR camera (twice the price) Simon said a mid-range SLR would cost me 500 - 600 and that would take me at least 3 months to save for and I know that's not possible so I am going for the standard camera on Thursday heheh.

Euan keeps pestering me for a sweetie, which is really annoying, I shouldn't buy sweeties, I always feel used when I buy sweeties and the children nag me for them all the time. It's sweetie buying day tomorrow though, I can just feel those yummilicious sweeties in my mouth, especially the fizzy sweeties like cola bottles and the fizz bomb sweeties. I shouldn't waste money on sweeties and my teeth are going to be in a bad condition for tomorrow (we have the dentist at 09:40) but I want I want lol I'm so bad! Sweeties will be after the dentist which seems a bit contradictive heheh.

Bronny has gone on Crossfire heh, she has been nagging me for ZP so that she can buy an axe but I THINK it would cost me £10 for her to have an axe so I might ignore her for as long as possible, she does deserve a treat for helping Simon so much when I was in an arse though, I was so pissed off that he had not even tried to fit my bedside table in because he THOUGHT it wouldn't fit, I told him I didn't care what happened to the room as long as I had my bedside table, and until I started whining like a biatch, he wasn't going to give me one either. That's why Bronny ended up helping him and not me, because I was pissed with him for not doing me a bedside table rofl anyway it wasn't about that. I guess giving her £10 of ZP is cheaper than buying her something which is £19.99. Especially as once the £19.99 thing has run out it will be useful, at least with ZP she'll have the axe for a long time, until she sells it that is.

Yadda yadda.

I can't see Tia anymore :( which is not fair in the slightest :( I want to be able to see her :( She is in the faunarium inside the viv, and it's because she's in the viv that I cannot see her, it was OK when she was on my desk because I could see her, but now she's way up there I can't see her anymore.

Simon is out at the doctors, he has a chest infection (he thinks) so he's gone to the docs to ask for some anti-biotics. He's been breathing badly for well over a week now and he has been coughing at night a bit, also he's been sweating literally buckets over the last few days too, which normally means that he is fighting some kind of infection be it viral or bacterial. He's been quite a while so far, I hope that he's not waiting for too long, it's nearly an hour after when his appointment was due :(

He has just come home and told me that they had booked five people in at the same time and there was only one doctor covering it.

Apparently he doesn't have a chest infection, although his syptoms are that of a chest infection, it's his inhaler that is not actually working and hasn't been working for some time which has caused his symptoms now.

I will have to go now it's Euan's bedtime....

Huggles x

No comments: