Monday 20 April 2009

Beep beep

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DRIVE! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

I so want to be able to drive the car that is registered in my name, that I have a licence to drive it's just not fair. It's not just that Simon is stopping me from driving the car, it's because I honestly cannot focus on the road long enough to be safe, my eyesight keeps failing on me. :*( I should have my licence taken off me really but I need to keep it as a form of identification because I don't have a passport anymore. Either I lost it or the Anchor stole it from me, most probably the latter. Either way I should have updated them that it is missing.

I've not written my blog for a long time and those people that like reading it, I apologise to you, I will try to spend some time here more often when I'm not busy playing farm town or going on the forum (which I am trying to build up again, my attendance and other members attendance, I feel if I work harder then other members will feel more comfortable joining back in again)

The forum used to be my life, I would go on it as soon as I woke up, sit on it all day and then go on it all evening too, more than once it threatened my relationship with Si, I think he has now found out it's not the forum that I am addicted to personally anymore, I am addicted to being on my laptop rofl

I can't even remember how long I have had my laptop for so I can start thinking about extra protection for it (insurance) in case it blows up the day my 1 year warranty expires lol. It was a couple of hundred pounds to add it on (5 years) and I couldn't afford it at the time so I went with the included 1 year warranty thinking I'd be OK, but I just know my luck, obviously I'd have to save up for it but at least I would have it once I got it (lol that's obvious)

I'm just waffling now so I'm going to bog off and have a sleep, it's 12 something and I'm getting a wee bit mongerooed (my new word for being monged lol)

Love to all who read me!

xx

No comments: