Tuesday 21 April 2009

mong mong mong

Now this is going to be fun, I'm monged before I start, so I have no idea what I are not going to talk about, yes so I is.

Fed Charlie on Sunday :) she ran for it and scooped it up in her arms and started eating it yum yum so she must have been hungeee. She eats far more often than Si says she should do, but I don't think she would eat if she didn't want it.

My eyes keep closing on me and I carry on typing because I can touch type (now there is a rumour) and I end up putting my fingers on the wrong starting space, like one or two letters to the left or right and it all ends up gobble dee gook. I can't even do it on purpose so I'll have to leave it i when I screw it up so you can see what I mean.

Simon's snails are messy buggers by lordy they are, they pooh everywhere and it's so slimy and messy,especially when they eat cucumber.

Simon's Lizards poop quite a bit too and both of them stink when the have poohed until Simon clears them out. Skink is worse because he is enclosed within a wooden and glass box.

Simon is upgrading his pc again and is awaiting his new processor. I have asked him to purchase Bronny a pc for her Birthday and he is actually thinking about it which is fabarooney because she has wanted her own pc for years, she had her own 4 years ago but because she wasn't allowed to connect to the internet and only had one or two boring games on it she soon got bored of it and didn't use it. Euan is going to be asking for one next *rolls eyes* but he WILL have to wait a few years or so before he gets one too.

I plan on getting Euan an iPod I think or I might give Euan this Ipod I have and get Bronny an iPod classic because she wanted the one that she could watch videos on *rolls eyes again*

Clare Neil and the kids came over for Easter, we went to see them before they went, it was after lunch which was good as it enabled me to sleep in and not lose out on my lie in rofl. Neil has changed a bit, browner and more toned in his body, Simon doesn't agree but that is because he is a man. Joe and Amy are getting ever older, Amy is 15 this year! my god that is old! lol I can remember when we went down to see Clare when she had just had her and come out of hospital, we saw them in the marriage quarters at Blandford Forum which is where Neil started out first. Now he's a Sargeant in Germany, not bad upgrade eh?

I have no idea what Neil is going to do for a living when he retires from the army, I presume that he will become a vehicle mechanic, but they will lose their rich style of life when they move back over here because it's not remotely as good as over there, there's VAT for a start, that causes some friction lol Then there's the fact that they won't be getting his huge wages so they won't be able to jet off in the sun or go to Dinery Park Paris anymore or go skiing, they'll soon find out what it's like to live in poverty.

It only feels like yesterday since it was Amy's Birthday last but it's coming round again next month, it's amazing how quickly it's come about. I wonder if Amy will be spending it in Germany or whether she will venture over here again for her Birthday celebrations.

There's dogs barking again, there are so many dogs around here that set each other off and then they don't stop barking for ages, then one will give up and go quiet but then another will start and get the quiet ones going again. I wonder what the hells they are talking about lol.

I wonder if snails communicate with each other? Whether they have little voices that we don't hear or whether it's body movement or sliming each other... would be interestig to find out actually lol

Right, I have waffled enough about total crap so I am going to depart now

Huggles to all that still read me.

With love

Carol

xxx

No comments: