Tuesday 14 July 2009

hellooooooooo

Euan's birthday today, he had his three prezzies off us that we got him yesterday, he's getting the rest on Thursday when he comes home from school when we've gone out to get some that is lol

We went out this morning to get my light fitting, a cage guard thingy and some washers and locusts for Simon, I'm having an economy bulb in my viv so that I can actually see what is in there heheh, not that I will probably see the thing anyway because they are rumoured to be quite shy lil creatures.

I'm on the computer at the moment as Simon is on the bed wiring up the light, so I have nowhere to go on the laptop unless I go downstairs, which I don't want to do, so I decided I may as well just come and sit at the pc. I can't sit here long as my butt is already going numb and my back hurting so I'll have to have a rest pretty soon.

Charlie (the tarantula, remember her?) has started to go to bed in the cave we made her at night and then she comes out in the open during the daylight hours. :) Bless her, she used to sleep out in the open and not care, but now she goes to bed in her house, perhaps she's shy of her pyjamas, perhaps they are babyish for her so she doesn't want to show them? rofl *sigh*

Simon's tarantula hasn't been out for a few days, maybe she/he is going to shed/is shedding.

Bob is so funny, he is such a character, he is so nosey too, when he hears something going on he has to bob up and have a look at what we are up to, he's always watching me it's so funny when he hears me talking he bobs up and looks at me, he does for Simon too, but considering I don't feed him and all I do is talk to him you would think he'd not be interested in me, but he is bless his heart, he's always looking to see what I am doing and looking at me. :)

Hmmmm what else shall I waffle on about? Oh yeah, Mum told me some good news yesterday morning so I announced my congrats to said people on Facebook at about lunchtime, then at 7pm Mum text me and said "oh yeah, it's to be kept in the family only until blah blah" and I went ballistic at her for not telling me in the morning because said people don't like me too much and said person dislikes me even more, so I was worried they would have a go at me for opening my big mouth, Mum sorted it out though and apparently said person said it was OK. Which surprised me.

I want a doggy. No matter what animals I get myself it does not hide or sate the fact that I really really want a doggy :( Simon catagorically says no everytime I mention it because he doesn't want to have to be left with the responsibility of cleaning up after it in the garden, or taking it for walks and so on. I think having a doggy would do him good as it would get him out of the house for an hour or so each day, which he needs to keep sane, but he's not getting that time where he can go out, because he doesn't want to go for walkies on his own.

I am sitting here falling asleep because I am so tired and in pain, the pain isn't stopping me wanting to and falling asleep but it's still pretty bad, I've got acheds and pains because of physio yesterday, she was getting me to move my head, neck and limbs into different positions and it was hurting me and then it hurt me a lot. It is hurting lots and lots today as if she just did it but did it for longer and got me to stretch further.

I'm going to have to give up in a minute as my right wrist is really hurting, it feels like jointy bone ache and sting and also a muscly tendon ache, throb kinda pain, difficult to explain really but yeah. Unless I go in Bronny's bedroom I cannot go to sleep yet because Simon is still working on the viv.

Anyway I'm being boring waffling about nothing now so I am going to sign out.

Huggles

x

No comments: