Wednesday 29 July 2009

Oops I did it again

I blogged! lol sorry people but I can't help it, I just enjoy being boring and typing about my boring existence on this wonderful planet.

One of the questions I asked my forum friendies was whether they think that time is flying too fast or whether it's actually people with such busy lives that makes the time go so fast that they run out of hours in the day to do things... but then what about me? Time flies scarily for me to yet I do nothing during my days, I spend most of my days in bed, yes it does bother me, I don't do it by choice, I would rather have a life where we're active and going out doing things, but unfortunately that's not the way it is on this big ole dish that they call Earth, it's not even a dish, why did I say that? I meant ball, honestly I did. Why don't I just go and correct it and you'll all never know I made a stupid mistake with words? It's more fun to just leave it there, it'll get a snigger out of the best of you at least, I mean, let's laugh at the dunce who doesn't even know how to depict a round thing, yes a dish is round but it's not round round round is it, like 3d round, it's just well... round.

That brings me along to another thought, who invented shapes and why did they not just call them something easy, like circle is easy but triangle would be threeangle, square and rectangle and any other shape with four angles would be fourangle, pentagon, fiveangle, hexagon sixangle and so on and so forth (yes I DO know the rest, like septagon, octagon, nonagon, decagon) hehehe, I bet they're not even called that I just funked them outta my ed.

Anyway, back to time, I propose that there is a little bald man in a white overcoat somewhere in a lab with his magnificent time machine, but in his calculations he doesn't realise that every time he travels in time, he steals time from his original universe being us, which is why time flies, it doesn't fly, it is being stolen by some bumf in a lab somewhere, it is, honestly, you don't believe me? Then you explain why time seems to be flying, go on... I dare ya.

*waits for comments from very clever people who actually have a scientific reasoning for it*

Well, I have managed to waffle so far, which is good because it takes my mind off worrying about tomorrow, you see I have a very important hospital appointment tomorrow, it's the be all and end all. I'm either going to be told I have, or haven't got angina, which to me is quite important, I hope it is the controlled type too, otherwise I am in trouble... I really hope that all the pains and symptoms are just symptomatic of whatever else I am struggling along day to day with, but it would actually explain a lot of things, like for instance why I've struggled to breathe for the last two and a half years and why I can't take a full breath in or a deep breath out without it hurting my chest a lot. I am trying so hard to take it lightly, I didn't tell anyone about the appointment when I was first referred I just told Simon that they were "just blood tests" I didn't tell him that I am being referred to the Rapid Access Angina Clinic, he told me off for that, and because I kept that from him, he wants, in fact insists that he's coming in with me tomorrow, even though we have to drag the kids in with, I would like to go in with Simon, but I think the kids are just going to be naughty and distract me when I am trying to listen to what is being said.

I know for a fact that they'll not be able to test me on a treadmill, simply because I cannot walk far enough to be able to do the readings I am sure that my 5-10 metres of walking steps is not going to be enough for them to get an accurate reading from it. *sigh* I don't know how they're going to find out whether I have got it or not.

On to brighter things, my children are being quite good this holiday, they are taking it in turns on the pc because Bronny is banned from my laptop, after she installed various things onto it and broke firefox and basically the laptop, though saying that I have also been on "our world" on here since we re=installed everything and since then I've had issues with the lappy being slow at times, so it MUST install something in the background, it's the only explanation.

I am in the middle of installing printer software so that I can print Emma's cv's off for her and as soon as I'm done I can text her and let her know that they are ready for collection, I think she is going to be applying for more jobs bless her, she's not happy in her present role, and what makes it worse is that her boss is also her friend. I don't think anyone should ever have an out of work relationship with their work colleagues because it always causes problems somewhere down the line, even if it is just friends, if they work in a completely different part of an office, not in the same room and their paths don't cross then I think that it is OK but other than that I think that they shouldn't be having relationships, even friendships. nada nada.

Jebus this software is taking a fair time to install, I only want to use the printer for heaven's sake! heheh hopefully it will install soon so I can get Emma's CVs printed and out the way.

Microsoft Security Essentials is pissing about AGAIN, every day it tells me that there is a trojan downloader in each of the backup files from the forum, we have had our server hosts checking that there is no trojan downloader in ANY of our files or our database and they have said there isn't, but MSE claims there is which makes it a false positive I think Simon called it, but the only trouble is when I opt to allow it so that it doesn't scream at me every day, it takes an absolute age to get about 7mm across the bar and then it freezes, the software still claims to be doing it's job but it just hangs there at the same place every time! I guess the only way to get around it would be to put the offending files on the D drive as I don't think MSE checks the D drive, that way I won't have it shouting at me every day. (is still waiting for printer software to install)

I need to spend more time on the forum :S I think because there are no new posts when people come on to the forum, they can't be arsed to try and start a conversation, so they come, read the few things that are available, like dailies perhaps and then bugger off and go on to better more interesting things. I think if I start making the effort again then other people will probably join in too, for instance why should they bother when I don't? I just break my heart every time I go on the forum remembering what we HAD and what we have now, all those information posts, gone forever, we were one of the best for oodles of information, four years of information actually! All gone :( poof... just like that. I hope that people don't blame me for breaking it because I worked my very hardest to manually update those files and I believe I did every single one that required replacing, only to find that a manual update wouldn't work which means we'd have been running the forum software out of date which would have caused us to be liable to be hacked again and therefore the server host would probably have just deleted our forum to save all the hassle as they worked hard last time to fix it for us, when we found out that it was a backdated copy of joomla that was causing the problem.

Anyway, what it boils down to is the fact that the old forum is gone, the new forum is here and we have to make it as good as the old forum, the only trouble is, the likes of bindi, she won't/can't reproduce all her hard work with all the informative posts that she created, and there are other members that have done large information posts and then it all went boom. I have gotta stop mulling over the past and allow the future to flourish, I just don't know how to make it flourish though lol.

Finally managed to print Emma's cv's for her, I also updated and printed my symptoms and medication ready for tomorrow's appointment. Still nervous about that even though I've taken my mind off it by waffling successfully for ages. I think when I waffle on loads and it's ages long people get bored of reading my blog and stop reading it and go and watch paint dry for instance rofl

Anyway, I've waffled on far enough today so I'm going to love you and leave you all.

Huggles

x

No comments: