Saturday 1 August 2009

bleugh

I'm covered in coconut fibre and sphagnum moss lol, we've changed our snakes onto coconut fibre because we have gone off the idea of the carefresh as Simon's snake had a problem with shedding on/in it his eyecap and a bit of his skin was retained so I had to gently pull it off whilst Simon held him.

Someone just mentioned something and it made me recall that I've not actually had a period for 6 years now lol, it's great! I hate periods, they're so ughhh She wasn't actually referring to a period, she was referring to something else, but she said coming on so I presumed that meant a period lol *shuts up*

Bronny is playing on her computer which has been given to her as an early birthday present, to be truthful it's not the actual pc she'll end up with as her proper present as it is going to be a complete new motherboard, and then Si will put his graphics card in and other items, which will mean in the long term that it will be a better pc than my laptop or my desktop lol, lucky girl. We just need the money to buy the upgrade items, which means it will be a couple of weeks before we upgrade.

She is also going to have the Bendaroos that I ordered from Hong Kong and a makeup kit :) that will be a very happy birthday for Bronny heheh. I want to get her a surprise too but I can't think of anything she'd want, the makeup kit was SUPPOSED to be a surprise but she damn well saw it on my laptop when I put it down for a second to do something for Simon, I left it on the screen because I didn't think about her even looking at it, but she's a nosey moo so she did look at it and now she knows that she's getting it :(

I need to buy her the lazer gaming mouse from the selection of things that Simon has added to his basket to upgrade her computer, it's £16.98 I can afford that even though I did a massive shop today (to be delivered tomorrow) as the rent is going to be a week late so I can use the money from the next rent cheque to add to this month's rent and clear it that way, then replace what I borrow from the next rent cheque with my DLA money. Sorted.

No comments: