Wednesday 12 August 2009

wooooh

Just had a phonecall offering me £20 for the hamster cage, considering we advertised it at £25 that's not too bad. She's coming from Stafford to pick it up round about 5pm this evening. Nice one, another £20 for the kitty (not the cat, for the kitty) heheh

Went to docs yesterday and she assured me that the other bits on the blood test are nothing to worry about, that they won't directly affect me but they are useful in diagnosing other things if need be she gave me some cypramil and some tramadol which I wanted and talked to me about my cholesterol level.

Got the dentist on Friday, I am well and truly crapping myself, I know for a fact that there is at least one tooth that they will want to fill or put a crown on, no more crowns, if fillings are not suitable then the bad tooth comes out is what I say, there is absolutely no way that I would tolerate having another crown after how much it hurt last time and I nearly passed out. After all that it being no point anyway because the tooth continued to rot away underneath the crown that they put in in Atherstone I think it was where I went.

At least we have a dentist that is a reasonable drive away instead of being all the way in Atherstone like the dentist was that we had in Tamworth and then Stafford, obviously I didn't bother going to the dentist again after moving to Gnosall because Atherstone is about 40-50 miles away from Gnosall at the least, so 100 mile round trip just for my teeth is not warranted.

Euan is pestering me to play on Call of Duty 4 with him so I shall have to go shortly. He won't wait for long lol I better bugger off and play I suppose.

Will blog again later methinks.

Huggles

x

No comments: