Sunday 2 August 2009

Darnit and tartar sauce

This stupid bloggy thingy doesn't recognise me when I go on the page any more, I used to be able to click the link and then click new post but now I have to sign in, be redirected to the dashboard then find my blog and then click new post, not many more moves but it's just a pain in the old ass. lol

Simon is adamant that although Bronnybum is on her own pc and can spend nearly all day on it, Euan is only allowed 2 hours max in the day then another stint at night, it's just not fair for Euan but Simon says it's because she has her own pc now, but I don't care whether she has the Queen's PC, she shouldn't be allowed to have more time than Euan. I think it's all to do with the fact that Euan is in the bedroom, OUR bedroom on my pc.

Tehya still refused to feed last night :( I found her curled up like a baby around the mouse this morning but she wasn't remotely interested in feeding, I couldn't even get her to strike feed for me, will try again in five days time, but that will be lordy knows how many mice in the bin/down the loo, I think at least three bless her, I hope it's just because she's shedding and she'll go back to feeding like a good girly when she's shed, will just have to keep an eye on her because today is day 18 without food. :( She's too small to go without for too long :(

Shopping came today so I finally got some sugar for a cuppa, ran out yesterday morning, or the day before but it feels like a decade that I've not had a cuppa lol had Kelloggs Special K red berries for breakfast/lunch and plan to have a caesar salad for dinner unless something else props up. Simon can have a cooked meal tomorrow, for now there's yummy hotdogs that I bought for him, those frankfurter thingies, he likes them. He says he only went off them before because he was always eating them heheh.

I'm still not sure whether I am feeding the kids enough or not, they're eating brunch and then having a proper dinner, Bronny has a bit of a tum on her but I think that is because of all the takeaways we've had recently, because she always has a 1/4lb burger with cheese and fries/chips or something big when we go to Burger King :S Euan hasn't put an ounce on, I think he's like his Grandad (my Dad) he could eat a house and not put any weight on, whereas the rest of us in the family only have to look at a cream cake to put the ounces on lol.

I've got a headache yet again, I think it's because of my neck because I don't have a headache when I am lying down properly in the right position, it's just that my neck is causing a hell of a lot of tension and pain, and what doesn't help is that I can't see straight either so I'm really straining my eyes to focus on the same things. Stupid eyeballs, I need cocktail sticks so I can stick them in my eyeballs and fix them permanently into a position for best eyesight lol, ouch wouldn't that hurt, to have one's eyes stabbed with those damn things and then have them forced to look in the same place and forced open. Ouchies.

I think that bald professor, has been doing too much time travelling again lol (you'd have to read a past blog or be a member of my forum to understand what the f I'm talking about) time is going so quickly, one minute it's 7am in the morning and I've woken up too early, next minute it's 11am and I've over slept as far as the children are concerned, it's not just time where I am asleep that is disappearing either, daytime and evening time zooms past too.

Bleugh someone has farted and is not admitting it, this household are right stinky buggers I tell you, Simon especially his farts often make me gag and want to upchuck or choke to death, he's a right stinker, and when he's been in the bathroom for a number two, heaven help you if you need to go in straight after him lmao, your eyes burn and you struggle for breathe in the exceptionally sulfuric atmosphere rofl. Saying that it's a bleeder to go in after the kids too, they make your eyes burn back into the sockets, or even make them bleed rofl it's just a stinky family.

Euan's time is up on the pc now but I am just waiting to see if Simon notices and pulls him off or not, hopefully he won't notice so Euan gets a bit more time, but we'll have to see, Euan is pissing about before going into a game at the moment which is eating up time, he'll not have time to play the actual game :S Simon is playing WoW at the moment so might not think about the time, I know I'm not going to shout out that it's time up. Crap he's just looked at the time and told Euan he's got four minutes left :( poor Euan he's going to be piss bored all afternoon bless his heart. Simon is a stinky poo poo head with lots of rules that are way too strict.

Rules are made for breaking though right? That's what I grew up thinking anyway, which is probably why I got into quite a bit of trouble :( eeek heheh Euan's time now up and he's closed down like a good boy that he is, without complaint too bless his heart. Simon is a grumpy grots lol

My friend that I accused of blocking me and then lying to me by saying that she hadn't? Well, I realised that she wasn't lying when I saw her on yesterday or the day before, in the day, so I couldn't be blocked by her, so if you are reading, I am very sorry. Honestly I am.

I wonder how many people actually read my blogs? I know that one person reads it religiously, for some reason she actually enjoys reading my blogs and waits patiently for me to do another one. Bless :) Thank you to my friend :)

I am being watched by Tehya lol she can just see the top of my head I think, or maybe more of me and she's stretched up to the roof of her house looking at me :) she is a gorgeous lil thing, so precious to me :) I can't wait until she's shed so I can hold her again :) I want to hold her for longer this time instead of handing her over to Simon whilst I do stuff, I want her to sit comfortable in my hands and get used to be and not just Simon. heheh can't do anything until she's shed though :( *sulks*

That's it for now, another boring bloggy with nothing much interesting in it I'm afraid.

Til next time.

Huggles

x

1 comment:

Jane said...

I read your blog too lol :P

Growing kids need three meals a day really don't they? Three smaller meals a day are MUCH better than one big meal a day or whatever.