Wednesday 19 August 2009

Borreddd

I need to find a forum which is all the rage and everyone is really friendly and there's no clickyness in the member ranks and there's ALWAYS something to do. That's what our forum used to be like but so many people just cannot be arsed with it anymore. Everyone has changed and moved on. I just need somewhere to be part of and have lots of friendies and always have someone to talk to about something or other. I'm lonely, Mr Lonely, got nobody.. of my own.. *singing snails from Flushed Away* heheh.

I just need somewhere to fit in and feel wanted, at the moment I don't fit anywhere, I'm like a square peg constantly trying to fit in a round hole. *woe is me* never mind, I guess I'm not the only one out there that is craving for friendship.

I should spend more time OFFLINE with my family and really I guess, I think Simon would like me to be sitting next to him whilst he's watching television downstairs. The problem is most of the things that he watches just don't interest me, and a lot of the time I'm monged with my eyes so I cannot focus on what is happening anyway.

Bronny, Euan and Simon are playing COD5 at the moment and all I can hear is Bronny moaning that she is being killed heheh, bless her, she is obviously no good at hiding from Si and Euan, other than that she's just crap at the game heheh.

I don't think COD5 will work on the laptop, it barely works on my computer and that is graphically much better than my laptop. Laptops, unless purpose built for the occasion are no good with games. You can spend thousands on a gaming laptop though, but I just don't see the point, I'm happy with my little chugger. rofl

We have found a piece of kit that allows us to stream films and videos etc from abroad, we sat and watched Monsters Vs Aliens the other morning, which was really good :) Not as good as the trailer gives it credit for but it is good. It's called Grabazoid, it installs a player thingy on your system and you watch the things through that, you can watch TV Shows and various documentaries and such on it. I think it's probably illegal in this country, but as long as I have a free 30 day trial I am going to use it and act ignorantly innocent if something goes wrong. It's the company that have got the thing running that are at fault anyway not me, because i'm not actually downloading anything from them, just streaming.

*rolls eyes* they're playing ANOTHER game of COD5, that'll be an hour of solid play, whatever are they like lol

Bloody hell I didn't realise the cat was asleep right next to my leg lol,, he's just moved and scared the crap out of me, I didn't know what it was hahah

*yawn* I'm bored now. I tried to become part of it all at RFUK, but the problem is that they are all way too clicky there, if you don't fit in then your posts just don't get a look in, I've had posts that I have created have 100's of views and not one reply :(

My Mum has added me to msn, the problem being is that she won't ever be on when I am on, so we won't get to chat anyway, I've sent her a "private message" to see how she is and what she did on her holiday so I could find out how much fun she had, will have to wait and see if it gets a response. Unfortunately when I added her to my network, I added lots of other contacts that have been not on my msn for years, and now they are back again, I deleted them because I never talked to them. Perhaps we will start to talk from now on.

I'm sick of Bronny shouting! grr, well in 9 minutes time her pc will shut down on her anyway and that will be the end of it, though she'll have a pissy fit saying it's the holiday and why should the pc close down on her etcetc, I know it's not fair, I would have set it to 8:30 to give her time to get off stuff, to say goodbye to her friends etc, but I guess she'll have to get used to it closing down at 8pm and have plenty of time to say goodbye to her friends before 8pm comes. That's Vista's parental controls by the way heheh, it will close down at 8pm and you can't go on it before 9am in the morning,, if she tries it just won't start up, this is because we don't want her going on it from 6am in the morning, if she knew she'd get to go on it she'd get up early especially, out of childlike excitement, which is only natural, but the controls are set so it will not switch on before 9am I don't think even admin can get it to switch on before 9am, other than changing the time in thecontrols. It's cruel but it's a good idea to stop her being on the pc too early and too late, she would sneak on it when Simon was downstairs and I was resting in bed and she'd end up on it until Simon caught her way past 10pm at night which wouldn't be very good for her on a school night.

My butt has gone numb, just shows that I have to move, I can't be arsed lol ;)

I think it's time to sign out of bloggy though because I'm not really doing anything anyway.

Huggles

x

No comments: