Monday 9 November 2009

Oooh this is good innit?

This is my first mobile blog post, I am composing the post as an email, of which I will send to blogger using the email address that I have been given to send posts to. Ain't that clever? Heheh.

Really don't feel well today, I have just eaten my brunch and will be going to bed shortly, I am lying propped up on the bed writing this. Simon is bathing his Python to ease it of the mites, I have already stated my displeasure of these rotten things heheh

I am REALLY nervous for tomorrow, I'd cancel if it wasn't for the fact that I'm fed up of the damn tooth causing pain and infections, I swear that is the source of my bad breath sometimes, with it stinking so much and I can taste going off food in my mouth but cannot get to it when I clean my teeth.

I checked my mobile phone bill today, expecting the total to be already sky high and its not I only have £3.61 or somet like that of extra's over the top of my normal account invoice, that is really not bad at all. I wish I could keep it down to just normal phone bill charges though I really do. Not even sure where that money has been spent. - I have the mobile internet package on my phone so I shouldn't be being charged for anything along those lines.

Anyway, time to drink tea and snuggle down to sleep :)

Huggles

X
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: