Wednesday 11 November 2009

Somebody please....

Take this damn pain away lol

On bed on mobile sending post by email again, laptop not been on for two days now apart from me trying to create space for the settlers game on ipod by taking lots of music away, (which didn't work after all that deleting) I have back ups on second partition anyway.

I can't believe I lost so much music transferring from PC to laptop - I was so lazy and didn't transfer everything then regretted it as soon as simon installed windows 7 :( oh well, my own fault.

Snakes are still suffering the dreaded mites, they are bloody everywhere! I just hope that Rex doesn't get them as it won't be so easy to treat him :S damn things.

I have a headache on top of general post-op pain which is not helping at all. My eyes have gone all blurred again too. Think it's time to give up and try to sleep it is nearly bedtime after all.

Night night all

Huggles.

X
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: