Thursday 12 November 2009

Blinkin flip

Too much pain to eat tonight, even struggling to have a drink, hot or cold :-( when will this end? Lying on the bed feeling sorry for myself again lol it's not something I can just ignore though.

How annoying, Bronny is listening to two separate sets of music, completely different songs, they don't even sound like the same genre! How utterly annoying!

I miss Floppy, lots and lots :( I wish I had been there to cuddle him when he passed away, instead he went to sleep in the cold and lonely as Jasmin nice and warm in the hutch, my poor baby, I dreaded that day and I can still remember it clearly, Simon going out to check on them, and there he was all cold and asleep even found ice on him (was a cold winter day was that) he obviously didn't want to move house again so he went to sleep before we moved. Bless his soul I hope he's happy at the bridge and not missing me as much as I miss him I want him back so badly.

:'-(

I wonder who sat there and designed all the emoticons we know and love today, I'm not talking msn or smiley central, I'm talking text emoticons that people use. :-) ;-) :-| just a few of the very many out there lol then there is the clever people that make pictures out of them like giant teddy bears and stuff heheh :-)

Ooh just received a text, I wonder who that could be from? I've been talking to Rabbit John but he said he would pm me? Unless he has just texted me to tell me that he's done it? *goes to have a looksee* it was Jane heheh she's in a foul mood, not that I blame her, out of respect for her I'm not going to be blabbing what is going on in her life atm.

I'm really hungry and banoffee pie is calling me too, but I can't have it because I'm in too much pain to eat :( hope tomorrow is a better day, surely it should start to ease instead of getting worse? :S I guess I should go to docs or dentist if it gets worse as I could have an infection brewing, there is something rotting in there judging by my breath lol it smells like poo! Literally! Bleugh bleugh bleugh.

I'm going to have to go and have some soup I'm starving hungeee lol some nice oxtail soupywoup :-) lol

Huggles

X

Btw, I don't type the sent by blackberry crap the phone does it itself and I've not found the section to change my signature for emails yet heheh
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: