Wednesday 11 November 2009

Ouchies

Well, had the dreaded tooth out yesterday bugger me did it hurt my jaw all that levering and pulling and tugging, I thought they were going to break my jaw lol. As the tooth had hooks for roots the hospital dentist couldn't promise he would be able to get it all out, but after lots of pulling force and drilling the remainder off the tooth came out intact.

He promised me a week of intense pain and lots of swelling. Hopefully after a week the pain will die down and I will be able to talk again.

At the moment the cheek is so swollen on the inside that I cannot talk properly and there is a lot of swelling on the outside too it literally looks like I have shoved a satsuma in that side of my mouth and forced it closed. My whole face looks a mess lol.

The pain is immense and causing me to not be able to eat solids I bought some soup today so at least I could get one decent meal inside me a day.

Talking hurts, opening my mouth just enough for a drink hurts, touching my face either side hurts, my jaw hurts too, I'm in so much pain I have had to increase my tramadol intake :( not something I really want to do. I'm typing this on my mobile whilst lying down as simple sitting up hurts too :(

Right, time to bugger off and put Euan to bed.

Huggles

X
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: