Wednesday 11 March 2009

hmmm

I tried again with O2 today presuming that my credit rating would have been updated with the fact that Vodafone contract has been cancelled. I have a credit risk assessment referral come through this time so I have to await the decision on that, I know it's going to say "pay us £100 and we'll give you a phone" so I have no chance of having an Iphone until I've saved up, or until a few weeks, who says they'll keep it open for me, I might have to re-try in a few weeks and then be point blank refused because the record will show various failed credit checks.

I don't know what they will be deciding about or what information they will have been given to decide from, hopefully they will see that I have had an account with Orange for 12 months now and that I've paid every single bill on time and correctly, hopefully they will realise that I am honest and will pay my bills on time, I will be able to afford this as long as we don't go stupid on the shopping again, if I can keep the shopping bills down every time I shop I'll be able to afford the £54.40 a month for 18 months eeeek that's a lot of money but hopefully after time of being with them IF IF IF they let me I'd be able to cut it down.

I shouldn't even have jinxed myself with that, the answer is going to be no f. off or not unless you pay such and such money towards a safety deposit.

I am not lucky enough for them to have decided that I can afford a new contract with them or that I am likely to pay them any money, I still have outstanding balances where I have not paid a penny towards them for a start, I have to sort this out and agree to pay some money towards them so that it improves my credit rating a little to show that I am actually starting to pay my due.

It's not going to make a difference to O2's credit check though, they've already done it and they are making a decision FROM THAT not from anything else, not even if I did something today to affect the credit rating would it help.

Sitting here thinking it's going to be no isn't going to make a bearing on someone's decision. They are either going to phone me to discuss it and THEN tell me they want money, or they are going to email me and ask me to call THEM, there ain't no way they will say yes :(

Loggin out...

No comments: