Thursday 12 March 2009

rude pigs

oinks oinks, O2 still haven't contacted me to tell me that the order has been declined even though I know they cancelled it on the website, how rude of them, I could have been stupid and had a day off work to wait in for it for nothing (if I worked and if I was THAT stupid (I'd only call in sick if they had said they were delivering next day lol))

Anyway sod them, sod the iphone, I have ordered the BlackBerry Bold with Vodafone I ordered the BlackBerry Curve because I like the look of that but they gave me the offer of the bold instead which is good because it's the next one in the line from the curve, it's the one before the Storm which I didn't like so hopefully the Bold will impress me better. Simon is still going on about the iphone being bigger screen and that I'll end up sending it back because of the screen size etc, but I won't I'll only send it back if it's faulty or there is something about it I didn't know and it's really horrible. Michelle has the BlackBerry Curve as her mobile and she was talking to me from work on her mobile messenger with it heheh.

I have got unlimited texts and unlimited internet and email with it which is really good because it means when I'm out and about I can use EDGE/3G so I don't have to sit bored in the car when we've gone somewhere or something like that.

My toe hurts :( It's ingrown but I can't do anything about it because I have to wait for the podiatrist to have a look on 24th March so she can see if they are troublesome and not growing properly (the nails) or whether it was that one off that she repaired, even though it's not a one off because I'm always fixing it.

Kids are playing outside burning some energy off at the moment, they were racing around the house like a pair of loons so I sent them outside to burn off their pain in the ass excess energy off lol. It looks like the weather is changing and it is going to rain though so I might have to get them in at some point soon.

I have gotten up too soon really I am still monged with spasms and numbness and aches and my head is spinning and I keep feeling like I'm going to pass out, I haven't gone back to bed though because I wanted to give the children some time out to play.

Uh oh sounds like Simon is coming which means they will end up being called in because he'll decide they are being too loud or too naughty or something *rolls eyes* poor kids can't say boo when he is in one of those all is power moods lol.

Just looked at the television and it is completely filthy with finger prints and smears on it, I'm surprised that Simon hasn't complained because he has to have perfect TV perfect screen when he's watching it, I guess he's slackened off a bit unless he's awaiting me to clean it for him and he's seeing how long I will tolerate it for :S

Kids are trying to get the ball over the fence again by the looks of it *gets up to tell them off*
*sits back down* ahhh I think that they totally ignored me, I have just seen it going sky high! Oh well, I've told them if it goes over again it's going to stay over, let's see if they listened at all. Bronny was sitting on the path when I looked out the window, she's going to catch her death of cold or whatever one says.

Forum has proved to be not dead yet which is a relief, we have had lots of new members but I've not actually seen them in action, poor tic tac got her fingers burned when she came on and probably won't come on again, she only wanted to know about ferrets because she needs to have her Jenny mated, apparently if a Jenny ferret doesn't mate she will die that's a pretty rough proposition to live with ain't it? heheh.

I'm quite looking forward to getting my phone tomorrow heheh, last time I waited for my phone the time was going so god damn slow I couldn't believe it, it was if minutes had turned into hours seriously, it was a bummer. Hopefully it will turn up tomorrow AND reasonably early again instead of waiting for it for hours. It's Royal Mail though so I might be waiting for quite some time and it might not even arrive tomorrow she said if it doesn't arrive tomorrow it will be by Monday latest! Do they have that much reliance in Royal Mail or is it because of something she did accidentally on the order and didn't know how to correct it?

I wish I had kept the sim card for that mobile now the number was actually quite a memorable one which I have forgotten now but I know that it was a number that would be easy to shout out to people for them to get it in their phones so they contact me on the BlackBerry instead of the K850i. I hope on all hopes that Vodafone doesn't use the same masts that are used by Orange and I get the same problem around here with Vodafone, that would really piss me off indeed because I'd have to send yet another phone back and then wait properly without touching mobile phone internet sites until September. That would kill me but at least I'd have the Iphone then (possibly, there is no saying that O2 would give me a contract then either lol) I guess instead of being bound in a contract with Vodafone for 12 months by the time September comes (6 months will already have passed)

I am going to love the BlackBerry though, I HAVE to, I have to ignore the jaunts from Simon about it not being as great as his poxy Iphone and just plod on as if nothing is happening in the outside world and I am sure that my phone will be brilliant and I'll really like it. I don't think I'd get on very well with the touch screen anyway, because when I tried to use it I was pressing wrong letters and getting all confused and I ended up sending a text to an mnvx' or something like that because I couldn't use the onscreen keyboard.

Hopefully I'll be able to use the individual buttons of the BlackBerry, I'm betting that it'll make my laptop feel like a giant when I've used the BB for a while (because the BB is so much smaller)

I'm not asking for miracles although I've seen what Simon's phone can do and I already know that the Bold's screen is way small, but it is bigger than the screen on my K850i so I have to remember that, I have to look away from the brilliantness of the Iphone and the way that it is calling for me, the contract is just way too pricy at £54.40 a month it's nearly double what I am going to be paying for Vodafone and is MORE than double for what I pay for on Orange. At least I'll be able to cancel the Orange contract in Septemberk and put the phone in a drawer or something, because the contract will be over so I'll not have to send them the phone back.

Emma has hurt her foot and the bruising is quite bad I have asked her to get it looked at because it doesn't look right to me, she's as bad as Simon as far as going to doctors goes, a right stubborn bugger. Hopefully nothing wil happen to it whilst she is in Canada with her made Chris, hopefully it will just stay fine and she will be safe and sound on her journeys. I really envy her, going to Canada heheh Jammy bugger that she is.

Right, time to sign out and sort out what we're having for dinner now. Ni ni for now.

xx

No comments: