Friday 27 March 2009

fed up now :(

TOday is a depression day, was fine until I read Simon's answers on the forum to Wednesday's dailies about his parents being proud of him, NOT that he is a carer and then a post that says he is pretty disappointed for himself but he intends to do better...

I am so holding him back from doing whatever he wants to do in life, socially as well as academically and business wise too :( poor man is stuck at home looking after me instead of out doing an interesting job or learning more at college.

I wonder how much he resents me for the fact that he is stuck at home and ccannot do anything because he is stuck at home with me :( it's just not fair at all. :( I wish I was better so that he didn't have to stay at home with me so he could go out and get himself a rewarding job for instance, and that I had a job in the week so that we had weekends as family and actually have money to go somewhere instead of saving up for days just to go to the zoo or something, infact the zoo wouls mean saving up for weeks/months even.

I don''t even knokw what I am blabbing on about right now, I'm so unbelievably monged and tired and poorly like I have been the past few days, all this week I've been crappy actually.

The rats desperately need cleaning out and I don;t have the energy or brain power to do them I am well and truly mongerood indeed. "mongerood" another word made up by my mongedness lol Ouch pain in my right leg, feels like the muscles is being ripped out, the one on the inside of the leg, in fact it's tendon not muscle. I think it;s the position of my leg to be honest.

I give up on this I think, I am not making sense in my head, I just wanted to blog as it's been so long since I blogged.

Oh yeah.... I've managed to put in to swap the bold for the curve so I just have to hand this one in when the pack arrives, then as soon as next saturday comes I can order the new curve which is called a javelin apparently. Hopefully I'll have more chance with getting things to work on that one instead of my bold which seems to be programmed for business only and not social use.

*goes to look at the new curve*

It's not much different to the bold, I can't believe they changed it so much :( naughty people, the curved lines on the curve were really pretty and looked far nicer than the new curve. Oh well, looks are not everything I have learned to remember very well.

HOPEFULLY all the things will work properly on the curve and I will be able to download instant messenger and just use it immediatel y and make everything work as good as it should instead of missing out on various applications just because the phone is no good :( *pout*

*yawn* I'm off now. loves ya'll.

No comments: