Thursday 5 March 2009

long time

It has been a long time since I have blogged, it's not that I've not had time or that I've not particularly had something to blog about, it's because I am stupidly inanely addicted to facebook applications at the moment and need to get a life, my absolute favourite at the moment is bowling buddies, I'm ranked 24 I think I last looked, I don't think I'll ever get any higher because I'm crap at it lol, I have a good run and get like three strikes in a row, then I'll end up getting like 3 or 4 pins down which drags my score back down to a loser's score heheh.

The farm is quite a good one too, I've not worked out how to tend for other people's farms yet because when I have gone to them to help out there's nothing that says "this is wrong can you fix it" like it used to do, so obviously without it telling me what is actually wrong, I don't know how to fix it.

My leg is stinging at the moment, I used the epilady epilator that I bought a while ago for the first time on very hairy legs today and am regretting it because it was like having lots of little needles stuck in me, I guess that was a waste of money then eh? :( I want an easier way to de-hair myself without having to shave in the bath because I hate getting the shaven hairs everywhere which is why I have to have a shower after a bath to clean all the scum, shave foam and hairs off me. I enjoy having a bath but it's not the most hygienic of methods :S

I should have a bath today actually but I cannot be bothered, it would do me good to warm up my body because at the moment I am sitting here shivering I am so cold (must find my jumper) *puts jumper on* still cold, going to have to have a bath soon to warm me up heheh. Though I'll only freeze again when I get out of the bath heheh. Saying that I have the bath that hot that it will keep me warm for a fair time.

I just so cannot be bothered! lol Not right now anyway, it'll have to wait. Simon is off out to the post office and cashpoint, I think whilst he's out I'll grab a bite to eat, I am actually quite hungry as well as tired and cold, maybe if I feed the fire it might stoke up a bit and warm me up more. I have to eat something for the tablets to sit on anyway instead of having them on an empty stomach all of the time.

I have just text SImon and asked him to get some chocolate from Tesco, I have a huge craving for some chocolate lol I had a craving the other day which wasn't sated because they didn't have any chocolate left and so sent me empty handed boohoo I want chocolate! I bet he ignores me and doesn't get any because he wants to save my money, I'm not allowed to spend it on my self you see I'm only allowed to spend it on Simon hahah

Simon's skink is in hiding again today which is upsetting Si because he wants to see him out and enjoying his home instead of him hiding all of the time. He needs time to settle in but he should be basking as well and enjoying the rest of the space that he has by exploring it and seeing what he can get up to.

Simon's snake got scared off whilst it was about to eat the mouse so it carried the mouse off which means there is a risk that the snake could have ingested some coconut fibre whilst eating the mouse, if this is true then it could become compacted and die. Hopefully it will be alright though. Snakey is SUPPOSED to be inquisitive now it has settled in and searching around it's surroundings and looking up at people that go past and generally being social but it's just in hiding all the time, I've not seen it for ages, Simon hasn't either. He's got a pair of hidey reptiles lol

At least the chameleon is out most of the time and doesn't try and run and hide, SOMETIMES when it gets scared it will try and climb into it's own bottom on the roof of the flexarium, not knowing where else to go, he does that if Oscar has sneaked in and is watching him, Rex doesn't like Oscar watching him. Maybe Rex thinks that Oscar is a predator to him, perhaps he is, perhaps Rex could beat the crap out of Oscar and be the champion lol. He gets confused and upset when someone becomes higher than him too, he tries to get higher and higher to be higher than the person that is looking at him, I can only get higher by standing on the stool so I only stand on the stool if I really have to, thus making sure I never stand taller than him and upset him.

Anyway I'm waffling on about complete crap again so I'm going to bog off and get something yummy to eat now, I might have marmalade on toast, or spam baps, or something equally as yummilicious :)

Bye bye

x

No comments: