Friday 27 February 2009

WARNING SPIDY PICTURES INCLUDED

Charlie has now moved home :) her house is now this one:



Which I think is a lot better than the house that she was in, plus she now has a huge cave to hide and moult in, which of course means I might not ever see her again! lol


This is Charlie's skin from her moult the other night where she defied spider logic and moulted upright slightly squished up the side of the tank that she was in! :S
And now for a picture of my darling bambino Charlie

and another one for good measure:

Moving her was pretty simple as she willingly crawled into the icecream container that Simon used, and Simon just had to nudge her slightly so that her feeties were not in the way of closing the lid.

Simon created the landscape, I was going to do it but I guess Simon thought he would make a better job of it so I left him to it, he has done a good job actually, we used a sweetie jar for her cave that Simon had from when he had his mantids (I think?!) and then covered it with coco-fibre to make a natural looking hill and Simon then placed her gently into the house and she went straight for the cave heheh, she's still sitting in the same place now, I hope she doesn't become static now she has a lovely house :S

I'm sure you will agree that she is beautiful :)

x

No comments: