Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sarah Sidle is so selfish

being a character on CSI, but she went off to do something somewhere completely leaving poor heartbroken Grissom in the lurch and leaving him so downtrodden and unable to sleep. I guess she had a right to do SOMETHING after nigh on dying when she was kidnapped by that psychopath woman and then not being able to help someone find their Son's killer or something or someone was let go, or their son wreaked revenge and got sent down or something I really cannot remember what happened that made her give her job up. But to give up on Grissom like that must have meant that she didn't truly love him after all. You don't leave someone you love even if your heart mind and body isn't settled in that place, if you truly love them you adapt for them, you don't just dump on them and go off and do your own thing. If I wanted to do something and Simon wouldn't come with, I wouldn't just go and leave him back home, I'd not go.

I don't know though, maybe some people see love differently. I think that Grissom needs a real woman though, someone like Lady Heather, she is a strong woman and would never dump on him, she's a fantastic person, even though she used to be what she was I think she is a fantastic lady.

Though, dissing her previous job, they say it is that kind of place that keeps the sexual deviants off the streets trying to find their kicks with total strangers and murdering and or kidnapping (other way round I know) and raping them. How you force someone to give you pain without them knocking your head off to get away I don't know lol.

*stops thinking along those lines before bed* There's another "Jason" film out I see, you'd have thought that he would be left truly dead and buried or whatever instead of coming back all those times, I mean how many times has he come back to hunt his victims now? I've lost count. *rolls eyes* though it's as bad as those Saw films I mean how many times can they drag that one up aswell. I guess it was done in the past though with all those Freddy movies, shit me did they scare me, I could never go to bed without checking under it again, I couldn't go to sleep near the edge of the bed, but then I remembered that one that was sucked through the centre of the bed and oh, I better stop thinking about that too.

These movies are designed to scare us so they do their job, but boy do they put the willies up me, now I'm not 100% on the difference between reality and in my head they are the sort of film that really shouldn't be watched, I was bad enough when I was normal (how do I define normal?) but now I'd never sleep and never switch the lights off ever again. The Grudge, that still gets me, the noise that the "ghost" makes, the noise you make by making a deep O in the back of your throat, it's had to explain but that noise makes my hair stand on end and a chill down my spine, even in broad daylight it freaks me out heheh Even if I make the noise myself I end up shit scared rofl

Simon had to go out and get a new flexarium today, that's another £30.49 spent on that bloody chameleon, Rex (the new Chameleon's name is Rex) fell off his perch to the bottom today which obviously concerned us so we have put him in a new flexarium with lots of foliage underneath should he decide to fall again, if he falls again then there is something wrong with him I fear. Simon has been told by more than one person that he has got bone deficiency disease, which is caused by a lack of vitamin D and calcium, but the girl who sold him reared her himself and says that he's had his UV tube and calci and vitamin supplements from birth, so there shouldn't be any chance that he has it. Unless he's like me and is an anomaly rofl

We now have 2 plants outside the flexarium that we didn't plan on having, the cheese plant that Simon has no intention of chancing it incase it poisoned Baron, and the dracena that he feels is too dangerous for the chameleons as now both of them have slipped whilst trying to gain purchase on it. I like both plants but I'd not have them where they are had we planned to have house plants. I would have liked them or at least one of them downstairs but Simon claims that Monstera (cheese plant) is toxic to cats *rolls eyes* I'm sure it wasn't on the copious list that I was given. *goes to check* It's not on my list of plants on the forum at all. I have followed a link given by another website trying to find out whether or not it is toxic to cats and it showed a completely different variant of monstera, either that or our "cheeseplant" has been incorrectly labelled.

Right, I'm off now anyway because I want to play Harvest Moon before I go to bed, I hope it's a damnsight better than the Rune Factory version anyway, I don't mind working for a living but when they don't explain HOW to earn your living it's pretty bad going lol

Bye bye.

*Wonders if anyone still reads her blogs* Please let me know if you do, either by replying with a comment or by telling me by email or something, or on pm in the forum or something, I got my on and in the wrong way round then but never mind.

bye!

No comments: