Thursday 26 February 2009

eeek

Was really poorly last night, I think that having both dinner and bedtime tablets together on an empty stomach was the cause, I kept going into a cold sweat and I could feel my whole body shaking all the time it was a horrible feeling, the muscle near my heart was pulsating violently, I presume it wasn't my heart anyway otherwise i'd have probably had a heart attack and I checked my pulse and although it was going faster than usual considering I'd been lounging around all the time, it didn't seem to be doing anything else?

To be honest I don't know if a spasming heart would be noticed in the pulse, I presume it would because surely it would change the nature of the pulse. So it must be one of the muscles inside making it feel like it's my heart.

Woke up feeling really groggy this morning but we went out to a pet shop to look at a Rankins Dragon, to the untrained eye and as it is now, it looks like a bearded dragon to me, not so disimilar but it's probably completely different if you hold them together. The dragon was £85 which apparently is not a bad price for one according to Simon. EEEK lol

However, I think that Simon has already changed his mind and does not want to bother getting one after working out that he would have to spend £10 on a tile cutter to cut the tiles to the right size before he even prices up the tiles.

Tiles are so expensive these days, I can see why so many people opt for linoleum, which is actually not a bad option as far as I'm aware, it would cost Simon far less than if he were to buy tiles and do it that way, plus linoleum would probably provide better grip in the design that I am thinking of him having. I shall have to suggest lino and see what he says, he'd be daft to turn it down, as long as we can get the right one for him that is. I was thinking of a design that mimics slate or something similar, like what we've got downstairs in the kitchen. (only they're tiles)

I'm feeling very cold today, I was freezing cold when we went outside in the freezing cold,, but as we were coming back in the car I got too hot, but when we got home it was freezing again. It's very cold out there today, it's chilled me to the bone I think which is why I'm still shivering now.

Though it's 12:30 now which means it is very close to me going to bed and I will soon warm up in bed lol.

I mopped downstairs with the new mop I bought from Big D before I came upstairs, that gave me killer back ache and made me feel knackered, maybe that's why I'm so cold now, because I am so knackered, even still I'm going to shut the bedroom door to keep the heat in just in case all the heat from Rex's basking lamp is going out of the room and being hit by the cold air from the rest of the house. It's because Bronny keeps turning her radiator to nearly off so it can't do the job of heating up her room and the top of the stairs too (it's a very big radiator, too big for that room) She would rather be cold than too hot, which is like me really but there's no point being cold when it's really not necessary! :( I shall have a word with Bronny about turning her radiator almost off and sometimes completely off.

Right, I am going to bugger off and sleep now.

Ni Ni lol

xxxx

No comments: