Tuesday 10 February 2009

Eeeeek

Rex is on the roof! Eeek, he's tried to get as close to the basking lamp as he can, which of course means he is going to burn his head most probably, though he has been used to 90degF and the basking area itself is only 83 so that's possibly why he is so far up, perhaps he wants to be a lot warmer, as long as he doesn't hang upside down and risk falling, at the moment his back legs and tail are on the side of the flexarium, it's only his front legs that are on the top.

Faunarium, Flexarium, Terrarium and Vivarium, and downstairs we have an aquarium lol I don't think there is any other kind of arium that we could have lol. I THINK rium means room, not sure what language it is but I'm sure I read somewhere that is what it stands for.

Oh dear, it's 10:21am and I'm totally monged and in need of a sleep. I am totally tired, dizzy, feeling sick, can't focus properly (excuse spelling mistakes if I make them) and I generally feel monged beyond belief, as I've just found out, my voice is slurred a bit too..

I should be going to bed but hopefully this will pass soon and I'll be able to stay awake. I doubt it though I think this is a need bed session. Simon has just gone downstairs so I had better go to bed really because I shouldn't be in this state upstairs on my own.

BUT I don't want to go to sleep now, it's only 10 it's not fair. Oooh I'm getting audible hallucinations too now, that is so we;rd when they start, they're quite funny but weird.

I better take my leave.

x

No comments: