Tuesday 17 February 2009

I see now

After sleeping on it I see now that I was completely in the wrong when I wrote that note and I deserved the mouthful that I got from Caroline, perhaps if I THINK before I speak I would be able to keep the peace.

I am expecting my Mum to phone at some point to have a go at me too, though she did send me a text telling me that she believes in me and loves me so I guess Caroline grassed me up to her too. Sometimes I wish she'd keep her nose OUT of family business as she is an INLAW after all.

*shuts up* this post wasn't an attack it was me admitting that I am in the wrong yet again, but the reason WHY I wrote the note is not my fault, they shouldn't make me feel so bad. :(

Anyway, I think I'm writing this for myself, but I am also writing it so that Jane is not mad at me anymore.

I deserve everything I get but it honestly wasn't an attack at anyone it was me telling it how it is my side of the coin.

*shuts up*

1 comment:

kezza said...

I dont think you where in th wrong at all Carol, yes caroline is an inlaw she should butt her nose out ;)