Thursday 19 February 2009

Charming, Simon has just told me that if his snake gets too big for the viv she is in now he is going to feed myself and the children to the pet crocodile he is having and then there will be room. How loving and caring is he? rofl

I opened my email for the first time in about 4 days today, to find an email that my Dad sent to me on 16th Feb basically politely telling me off for slagging Dave off in public and swearing on facebook, he's asked me to not do such things again. Mum obviously told him after Caroline told her what I had done. *rolls eyes* It could have been Dave that had seen it first and told Caroline and my Mum of course :S in which case Caroline is actually innocent in this matter.

Either way she has deleted me from facebook AFTER I stated my apology not quite sure how that works considering I believe I didn't say anything bad in my apology to her.

Anyway.....

I'm not going to discuss this matter again because it just gets me upset and angered at the fact that it always seems to be me against them.

Emma has arranged to come round on the weekend not this weekend the weekend afterwards. I suggested that if the weather is good, we will go to the park in hednesford, me too to watch the kids playing :) then Emma and I can talk about stuff whilst they play. Obviously weather permitting, will probably piss down that weekend now.

Goind back to my rollocking from Dad, he mentioned about using swear words on the internet where it can be seen by all sorts of people and that it doesn't look too good. So I'm going to be a good girl from now on and not swear on facebook or on here, if I remember heheh.

I'm hungry again. I have had cereal today, a bowl of rice crispies, don't think I had anything yesterday I cannot remember :S That is bugging me now I genuinely cannot remember, oh yes I had cottage pie which was so plain and horrible and had to cook it so long the edges were dry and horrible last time I cooked it for the alloted time it was frozen in the centre. I really didn't like it. Simon and Bron had meat and mash and veg for dinner, Euan had spam, beans and toast.

I've managed to shrink my tummy down to accepting one meal a day as fodder enough to keep me going for a while, apart from today I've obviously screwed up somewhere. Perhaps rice crispies are not enough because they are just "hollow" grains of rice whereas all the other cereals are really "stodgy" to eat because they are high in insoluble fibre like weetabix, shredded wheat, all the wheat cereals are filling.

I'll get it down to a smaller amount required to eat soon though, then I might actually start to lose weight will need lipo to get rid of thighs and butt though, and tummy lol

Right, eyelids are trying to shut up shop for the night and put the padlocks in theshutters so I had better give up and go.

Huggles to all

xx

No comments: