Sunday 8 February 2009

Sunday 8th February

Geesh we're into the second week of February already, in 6 days time we'll be halfway through February and looking forward to March! My god time flies and I'm not even having fun! heheh

This batch of locusts that Simon has this time round are exceptionally rowdy, they never keep still they're always making noises. There's one that keeps launching itself full throttle at the side of the faunarium and they have pretty powerful back legs so it actually comes out quite noisy.

It's nearly bedtime cue Simon's frog to wake up and start getting out of her tank *rolls eyes* I'm surprised I sleep at all, I suppose I should be grateful that it doesn't call out for a mate in the middle of the night, otherwise that would be a tad annoying heheh

I still wouldn't mind a couple of dart frogs actually but we just don't have any space left in our bedroom for them, heaven knows how we're going to cope when his snake gets bigger for instance, a 3ft snake surely cannot comfortably live it's live in a 1.5ft vivarium, which is what I think I recall him saying he is going to get for her. She won't be able to stretch her legs. lmao what am I saying? Snakes don't have bleeding legs! rofl I didn't LITERALLY mean that anyway, it's like saying there's not enough room to swing a cat, it's not as if one has actually tried to swing one's cat, it's just metaphorically speaking and all that. It just seemed rather funny to use that phrase on something that literally has a head and a body. Nothing else can be defined apart from to the expert in snakes.

I cleaned the ratties out today, which wouldn't be so backbreaking if they were all in the same part so I only had to sit down and clear out the bottom, oh how easy that would be, I'd be in my element only having to do that, but no, they fought so had to be separated so I have two lots to clean out and one of them is standing up. Standing up is fine for a minute, but anything after that it starts to really hurt my spine because the muscles that are designed to hold me upright are also weak so just the simple task of standing up is a very VERY painful process :(

I wish that I could have physio on every muscle in my body to build it up ready for being a normal person but I don't think that they would refer me for just generalised physio without having a diagnosis from a consultant :( Though, generalised muscle weakness is obvious it's whether they are willing to treat it or not.

Facebook is doing my head in at the moment, there are so many new applications that people are finding and sending me something from them and then I have to allow access and await for it to download/upload the information before I can actually do something and then I have to actually search the application to find what I have received and once I've done that and accepted it, when I want to send one back I have to search their name in the list of friends I have so I can specifically send it to them and you are limited usually to 20 odd people you can send something to, only superpoke has a lucky 30 option so it automatically chooses 30 of your friends, all the others you have to manually choose them, lil green patch has an option to filter only those who are using the application which is really good because it saves pissing people off by sending them multiple requests for an application when you just want to send to those who already use it.

I'm waffling again I can't even think if I have gotten my point across or not because I'm on a brainfog day today.


No comments: