Saturday 21 February 2009

Bored bored boring

Uneventful day again today, so many days where I do nothing and achieve nothing hmm, but according to Stephen Fry on Qi last night, there is no such thing as "nothing".

I got up, packed away the shopping when it arrived, made lunch (kids craved Jam sarnies) and then came upstairs and chilled out for hours whilst the children alternated their time on the PC, then I had a bath (then finished off with a shower), then I treated bugalugs' hair with nit lotion and nearly collapsed from the overbearing stench from the liquid, poor Bronny her lungs are smaller than mine and she hasn't got oxygen pumping up her nose to relieve it, she must have really been suffering until we opened a window. She sat on the bed and kinda leaned out of the window, but not so far that would cause alarm, Simon was standing right next to her anyway to ensure she didn't do anything stupid.

After that it was tea time, Euan was hungry there and then so insisted on a huge bowl of cereal and Bronny had chicken burgers with lettuce and mayo in baps, Simon had his pizza that I bought. I had my left over wedgies and a beef stew and dumplings microwave meal. Which for some reason has given me tremendous amount of wind which is escaping my body using the vents from both ends. rofl My tummy sounds like an active volcano that is about to blow eeek *reserves toilet between now and bedtime lol phew I stink.

I can't keep my damn eyes open tonight, going to have to sign out soon and go to bed I think.

Good night fellow bloggies.

x

No comments: