Monday 26 January 2009

Alphabetti Spaghetti

Well, what can I say about the title? Basically I was thinking of a title and that is the first thing that came into my head, so it will do, it doesn't HAVE to have anything to do with the text following it after all.

Simon is faffing around with the basking lamp for Baron Greenback, he's going to put a lower wattage bulb in and try to hang it from the ceiling instead of having it hooked on the curtain rail, that way we won't risk burning the Baron lol

We still have to get a smaller UV tube and a reflector for it because at the moment we have one that is hanging by about a foot over each side of the flexarium and we are being contaminated by the rays because it's just a bulb, fluorescent style tube with no covering. I am supposed to be careful in the sun with my moles and now I'm doing the equivalent of sitting in a very weak but still potent sun lounger lol would be nice to be tanned though lol

Euan's behaviour has not been too bad since the two day incidents, first the gang fight, then the day after the sharp pencil incident, I could cry you'd think that someone was injecting him with a naughty virus, this is not Euan in the slightest, I cannot understand what is wrong with him, I really do not know, poor little man, I just hope it's curable because he doesn't WANT to be like that he WANTS to be a good boy, you can tell. He sits and cries when he's been naughty and is all apologetic and that's without being prompted, he just suddenly stops being naughty, bursts into tears (usually) and says sorry, he genuinely doesn't want to be naughty, he's a wonderful boy with a fantastic nature and a fantastic personality, I just wish we could sort out these anger issues then he'd be perfect again.

Bronny was in a total arse this morning, she just wouldn't stop moaning and bitching about things, she's having an early night tonight, in fact Euan can have one too considering how tired he looks lately.

I'm wondering if it's a lack of vegetables and goodness in his diet that is contributing to whatever is making Euan naughty, what I mean is that he insists on eating crap every day and hardly ever eats something decent so perhaps he's just not getting enough food or the right kind of food in his tum, I have to be more strict with their diet and start pushing vegetables on them again, they HAVE to eat healthily really they do, it's breaking my heart that all they ever want is crap. It might help if I just stop giving them crap food and make them proper food then they can eat it or go hungry, simple as that.

We should all eat healthy meals cooked by me every day, I should be more insistent that they have something that is good and filling instead of them just having toast or pizza or cereal for their tea, yes they've had a school dinner in the day but it seems to me that the school dinner is oft not eaten and it's not enough to keep their little bodies going anyway. Bronny is going to have Tuna with pasta for dinner tonight and Euan will have baked beans and toast, I shall get more vegetables in and meat products so they can have a potato product, vegetables and a meaty product for their dinners instead, if they seem to be putting on too much weight then I can just cut down the portions of what they are having. Euan looks really unhealthy and like he's not had a proper meal in decades, not true but I THOUGHT that the dinners were adequate enough but alas I was wrong.

Simon is still faffing with the bulb and the lamp to go over the chameleon enclosure, bless him, it's a difficult job to try and invent a way for the bulb to sit nicely in the lampshade whose hole where you put the bulb is too big so he has to invent a way for the bulb to hang off the hook with the chain to hold the lampshade in the right place. YAY he's sorted it, how long for is the next question heheh.

Baron now has a perfick basking area, he just needs to use it lol, he's down in the Ivy plant at the moment, would help really if that was taller for him to sit on it higher up instead of down in the shade, perhaps he's cooked himself on the 100watt bulb that was in there eeek.

Everyone likes him by looking at the responses on the forum, he is a beaut, I'm hoping to get some pictures of him of my own eventually I just have to wait for him to be in a good position for me to take a pic easily.

Here he is:



Meet Baron Greenback, Simon named him, if you've never heard of Baron Greenback then you have never lived.

Anyway I need to sleep now so I'm going to love ya and leave ya.

Have fun

x

No comments: