Monday 26 January 2009

A messed up world

I have so many friends who are going through different problems at the moment, I just keep remembering back to this time 10 years ago say, when there wasn't as many things going on as there is now, or at least they were not out in the open.

A 93 year old lady has been attacked in her own home and hospitalised today/last night. My friend is beside herself and in a complete mess poor poor person, I don't know what to say to help, I assured them that I would do what they asked of me and I have done, so at least I've done a tiny tiny bit towards helping if not directly to help the cause.

Another friend has a Sister who is having strange requests from her In Laws which is causing problems and a big argument.

Another friend has just split with her fella because he has started to bat the other way, apparently he was secretly bi and practising it for years and he finally came out in the open because he wanted to be come completely gay and not bi. What an insult, I love you but you don't have bollocks, sorry love. rofl

Not heard from my parents in a while, Mum should have phoned me by now to see how things are going, but probably she's had more important things to think about, yes, I know I could have phoned her, but every now and again I like to wait, wait it out and see how long it takes her to realise she's not found out about something and call me. Sometimes she's so completely wrapped up in her own wonderful life with her wonderful Son, daughter in law and daughter, her wonderful daughter, son in law and son and daughter, then there's the wonderful niece and nephew. It's a lot to think about you know, it really is, no wonder she never phones til it's all blown over.

Darnit and tartar sauce. I should have remembered what weekend had just past so that I could provide more support to another of my friends, see what I mean, another messed up friend, another proof that this world is so fucked up it needs fixing soon before all the films about fucked up worlds where every man kills to survive, becomes a reality, or something like that anyway.

Then theres my friends that cut themselves, it REALLY TRULY hurts me every time they do, not because I'm a selfish bitch and because everything has to be about me (wonder how true that is?) it's because I CARE and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, it worries me that those who cut can take it too far and really do themselves a serious injury or even quietly bleed to death and obviously... die. :(

I hate death, it is so frightening yet so eerily welcoming to those who want to end it all. Does death sit there on the end of your bed and say "come on you know you want to" sort of jaunts, or does it just wait for that moment to take away your soul to the forgotten land.

Is death the end, or like some say, is it only the beginning?

Says me.

x

No comments: