Monday 5 January 2009

Simon's New Toy

Simon now has an Iphone touch as his contract mobile with O2 :) he's been playing with it for a lot of today and still keeps finding new things that it will do for him, he can get google earth, gmail and various other internet applications on there to use, which means his pc should be rendered obsolete but not with Simon, he'd never totally give up his PC even if he had a laptop to use he'd still use his PC for things.

I'm really waffling now. Yes, I have green eyes, yes I am envious of him for what he has BUT he has had to increase his contract to about £35 a month and I am only on £25 a month so I shall save £120 that he will waste away just to have a nifty looking and nifty gadgetry phone. *rolls eyes*

I'm wondering whether the Ipod touch does everything that the Iphone does but without the phone bit included? I don't know whether it does or not *thinks* I mean would you be able to play games and go on the internet with it, or is that all reserved for the Iphone and all his classy bits are for the phone only.

I can't afford to warrant an increase of £20 a month on my contract to be able to have an Iphone to be honest and that's with paying some up front on it I think Simon said. He's now listening to some right crap lol bless him.

I still have my Ipod though heheh at least I gots my music of a night time :) and whenever I want to put it on.

Oooh Kezz and Vikki have made up AT LONG LAST :D :D no more sitting in between the two of them feeling all stuck and uncomfortable heheh

Off to talk to them and rip some more CDs now heheh

bye bye!

No comments: