Saturday 10 January 2009

Happy Buffday to me 33 today

33 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it's not fair that is getting so close to being old if I'm not already old! lol Saying that my sister who is 3 years older will be 36 in 20 days and that's even older! even closer to 40 *squeals* rofl

I've had an itunes card and a DVD player for my birthday, Simon will get me something later on when he has the money to do so. Euan gave me his Bee Movie Bee from McDonalds as a birthday present bless his cotton socks, he is so wonderfully generous and never thinks of himself he's always considerate of others bless him. Such a good heart.

I've had a good day in all, I had a moment of depression where I felt like total shit but after a lot of ranting to Jane and her listening to me and just being there, I felt a hell of a lot better, she really helped, I don't think she realised how much she helped. BUT I turned into Happy not long after I complained loads heheh THANK YOU JANE

Simon is going to be complaining at me very soon for wanting to continue with my blog whilst he is in bed *rolls eyes* it's not his fault he gets tired before me sometimes though, we just watched a film that I didn't remotely understand the whole point of it, Daajeeling Ltd if someone asked me whether it is worth seeing I would give a definite no thankyou! heheh I think it would have been better if I could hear it and see it better on the big screen but we watched it upstairs on the diddy diddy LCD instead. I wish we had a bigger flat screen for the bedroom I really do.

Green Anole's are the lizards that we are going for, the males have a pouch that they inflate under their chin which is red, I have just looked at some photographs of them and I really like the pictures they remind me of kermit the frog, with the human hand in the face, it looks almost like it has fingers going down into it's nose as if it is a puppet? No? Am I just going mad? rofl

http://floridanature.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/green-anole.jpg

http://www.saltgrassflats.com/images/green_anole_green_01a_smithoaks_040502.jpg

cute don't ya think? Apparently according to Simon we are having one male and 4 females in the big cube terrarium :) They light height so Simon will build it up so that they have lots of places to grow bigger and climb up. I'm quite excited about it all, Simon is going to pay for it all as part of my birthday present so they will be ours but half gifted to me.

Not sure on the timescale on when these little buggers will be living with us, but I'm sure knowing Simon that it won't be all that long, it'll just be a case of getting them in for us, the supplier, such as the reptile shop in the Hollybush Garden Centre, Simon said we'd probably phone them and ask them to get some in for us that way we wouldn't have to pay the fortune that we'd have to pay on postage from the reptile shop online which is based in Rhyl, they want £28 for overnight delivery! Sheesh, that's a lot of money on top of the price of the lizards.

My neck is really sore at the moment, it is covered in little lumps which fell like spots but they don't emerge they are just really itchy so I scratch them until they bleed and then they go and I get another one almost next to it, there is that many under the skin waiting to pop up that it is really painful to touch the neck in the area that they are in. I guess it's my own bloody fault for not washing my hair often enough so the grease is affecting my neck? It's the only thing I can think of, unless it's the sweat as my neck is often soaked in sweat at night and when I get up in the morning.

EWWWW I hear you say! lol

Anyway, I better go now, only a short bloggy for tonight as it's in demand :P lol

Good night xx

No comments: