Sunday 25 January 2009

Oh bugger

I made another friend on facebook, an old best friend from school, we were chatting away and I was talking about Euan and his anger management issues and stuff and all of a sudden she went offline and now I can't view her profile either, I have a feeling that she has "blocked" me if that is possible. I don't know though maybe I'm being paranoid. I did go on about the crap in my life though so maybe she just thought she didn't want to hear about it all. Bless her. Never mind, I'll just talk to everyone else and just wonder how she is getting on, I can always message her via other friends to talk to her and say sorry and explain why I typed what I did, she asked me for an update and I gave it to her, it's not my fault that EVERYTHING has gone wrong in my life at the moment, what with me being ill and with Euan having so many problems.

Geesh.

On another note I have become friends with a lot of old school friends, it's interesting to know what they are all doing with their lives now, I think I must be the only one that has had such a crapper of a life up until I met Simon, it's not my fault, I'm sure that I didn't do anything to cause it.

Ooops, that wasn't another note, my friends on facebook all have fantastic lives, beautiful children in most cases and are getting on swimmingly which is really good to hear. I still can't believe that one of my friends was an Orc in LOTR and had a speaking part and he was an extra in Star Wars the Sith one (can't remember if it's Return or REvenge of the sith and can't be bothered to look it up right now) <-- which isn't like me because usualy I google like mad rofl

I haven't blogged for AGES and AGES I'm sorry, been busy most of the time not even coming on the lappy, when I do catching up on the forum and on Facebook. Facebook is a full time thing if you let it be, it's daft how many things you can do, I'd be sending drinks, throwing sheep and lordy knows what other animals are available to throw at each other and as for food fling, well I'd compete in every competition that it gives to get food fling points so I can sneak attack my friends and give them a mere 2 hours to respond lol

Well, the chameleon is here and looking absolutely beautiful, he has been an asset to our lives I think, he's really cheered me up anyway and apart from contemplating some mice from Laura from the Welsh Rescue, I don't want any other pets.

Simon has called him Baron Greenback and wouldn't give me a chance to choose a more apt name (as he's a Lizard not a Frog/Toad) but he's decided it and there it goes, bit unfair really considering he is OUR pet, Simon doesn't like the idea of sharing him at all, but it's not fair if he doesn't especially as he used my birthday money to purchase some of the stuff required for Baron in the first place.

I was just about to go and look at him when the timer for the lights switched them off lol so no looksee for me tonight because I will disturb him whilst he sleeps if I look now. :( Hopefully he is going to be OK living with us and he's going to be happy and healthy for a long time going. :) He has a couple of white spots on him that I told Simon about but he didn#t even look at them he just said they're probably a few pigments that have gone white instead of going the colour that he is. I think it looks like someone spilled paint on him even though they wouldn't have done.

His old owner emailed Simon and asked for pictures of Baron in his housing that he is in now bless, he wants to know that we are looking after him properly ;) I can'tsay I blame him I would want to know what housing he was in.

It's like when I handed the kittens over, I still want to know how they are now and request pictures of them because I miss them so much bless them.


Right, I'm off to bed, am bloody knackered lol night night.

No comments: