Friday 30 January 2009

It's so not fair

The forum really has well and truly failed and is dead as a dodo at the moment, I think that it will not recover from this either, I think it's got so bad that people don't bother coming on anymore because they know that there are no new posts to bother coming to read. It's my own fault, I kinda gave up on it over the last few weeks because I'm so devastated that it's died, if I had worked at keeping it going the other members would have been willing to try and help too so we'd have an active forum, but as it goes right now we have nothing, we have me spending nearly £15 per quarter, that's £45 a year, for what? For me to watch as the forum dies a miserable death. For me to be upset when I see that there's been 3 new posts since the same time the day before. OH fook.

I don't think there is any fixing of it this time because I think I've allowed too much crap to go on and this has caused people to want to avoid the forum and they were the people that were creating the most posts.

I'm going to pop over there now and post some ratty pics but I bet they only get 1 or 2 responses because there is just no-one around to post. Coral is trying hard to come back bless her, but she couldn't have attempted it at a worse time lol bless her.

Becca never comes on anymore, she's probably too busy getting drunk with her college chums hahaha bless, she's a lovely lass and I miss her company, we used to talk a LOT in PM but now it's all gone :(

One of my main problems is that I cannot cope with change, and when people come and then go I can't deal with it, I try and hold on so much but with no avail, I'm a desperate prat.

That's me done.

No comments: