Monday 12 January 2009

Shoes, socks, and swexy knick knicks lol

Well, hardly sexy, more cute, but that's what I have purchased today, shoes for both kiddies, trainer type shoes for Euan so he doesn't protest about wearing "shoes" all the time to school and some slip on ballet style ones for Bronny, not the rubbery ones though the hard ones, I doubt they'll fit her but can always try, hopefully Euan's will fit him perfick.

Socks are for Euan, because I cannot ever find a PAIR of socks for him to wear when I need to, I've bought him 15 pairs so hopefully we will always have a pair available, I don't think his attention will be on his socks now he has a cool pair of footwear to wear. I also bought Bronny two new pairs of school trousers so that she doesn't have to wear the same pair all week bless her.

The knickers are mine because the bucket knickers I bought at size 16-18 are too big and I keep having to pull them up, I've bought some high leg briefs instead of bucket knickers at a size 16, I am hoping that they will be substantial enough to hide my horrible pads that I have to wear. :S *Bleugh* They are different colours so I'll be able to play the panty game without constantly saying white or black (the old ones I had) heheh (Doh, that's not the reason I bought them honestly! rofl)

Oh, bought Euan some more pants too because his other pairs have shrunk in the wash and end up being quite tight throughout the day and it can't be comfortable for him as they leave a mark.

Oh oh, I bought me a watch too! It was only £15 :) I'll show you a picture of it when I manage to take a picture that isn't reflecting off it and screwing it up. (the pic lol) it's a dainty little thing for me, especially as I was looking at getting a Baby-G watch, one of the bulky sports ones, very similar to the one that I had before that HE (ANCHOR!!) stole off me *rolls eyes* because he bought it so apparently even though it was a birthday present to me years ago it belonged to him because he bought it. *rolls eyes again* anyway, back to the moment in question, yes it is dainty and pretty it has a little flower charm dangling off it just before the strap starts, the strap is one of those elasticated kinda ones so unless I get fatter it will fit me, I'm having a swell up on my wrists at the moment and it's gone a tinsy bit tight but it was absolutely fine when not having a swell up.

I'm sorry to those who avidly read my blog (I still think you're mad!) that I didn't blog last night, when I was about to start it Simon moaned about wanting to go to sleep and would it be a long one blah blah blah. heheh.

Oh yeah, parents came yesterday, Mum and Dad bought me an iTunes card at £15 and some hair bobbles, Mum must be psychic because I actually needed hair bobbles because I had one clean but messy one that had snapped and I had tied a knot in it to put it back in my hair and that's the way it's been for months, (I mean the bobble not my hair, I do wash my hair rofl) scutter I am heheh

Katy was scared of Oscar as usual bless her soul. Katy enjoys chasing cats until she can't go any further but if a cat doesn't run, she doesn't know what to do about it so gets scared, bless her heart she must be the soppiest daftest most scaredest (I Know that's not a word :P) Dog I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She makes a good guard dog when she needs to though, but I'm not sure whether she would attack an intruder or lick it to death rofl. Oscar kept getting closer and just staring at her but Katy refused point blank to look at him, it wasn't just a sideways I'm not looking it was a look up, look left, look down, look right, anything but look at that cat, and her sad puppy eyes when she was doing it were delightful. rofl I want a Katy dog but the chances of getting another lab as gorgeous as Katy would be remote never mind having a dog at all. Simon is still adamant that I am never going to have one :( *mopes and sulks and pouts*

They had also brought me a raspberry pavlova as my Birthday cake heheh we all shared it and it was yumilicious cream had caramelised into the mergingue because it had been left out of the cold for too long but it was still nice, Mum had taken it out of the freezer and put it on the side to defrost yesterday morning instead of putting it in the fridge to defrost, I think they say overnight in the fridge but a couple of hours has to be out of the fridge. Either way it was too long and it had started "melting" anyway (whippy cream had turned to creamy cream rofl)

Air Products are on the way at the moment to come and collect the empties from Christmas (had two extra ones) I forgot to ask him on the phone to bring some canulas in with him because I need some more of the soft curved ones I've only got hard straight ones left, I'm not really keen on them because the rubber bar that sits on the outside of the nose towards the lip rubs in the corner between my nose and the downy bit between my nose and lips (forgotten what it's called now) philtrum, that's it, a philtrum *giggle* I would never have remembered that in a million years heheh. and eventually it makes it bleed or gives me an abrasion blister which hurts just like a burn blister, that's all it is really, a burn blister, I think? :S

Anyway, I've waffled on for far too long and it's time I put myself into bed for a while now, so I will see you later on.

Huggles and stuff

Carol

x

No comments: