Friday 2 January 2009

Friday 2nd January Ramble :D

lmao, I just pressed enter and published the blog as just a title I had better go put some text on it brb ;)


Bugger that was daft of me wasn't it? lol I can't seem to get the font right now I have edited the blog, I'll edit it all at the end I guess. Oooh I have five MSN windows open so it's grouped them all, now I don't know who is speaking to me *rolls eyes* Simon says that the new Windows Live Messenger is out for upgrade but to be honest I'd rather stick to this version unless they repaired the new version and the A patch won't work for the new version yet so I'll probably leave it until the a-patch is created for that particular version.


Just added another invite to the blog, hopefully Lottie will enjoy the blog and not die of boredom, though, my get out clause is that she asked and I did not make her rofl.

Simon is watching something really funny downstairs, I was watching it too, but I cannot be arsed to carry lappy and me downstairs to try and set it all up to watch the last few minutes of something if you get me. He has stopped laughing now anyway so I think it finished at half past. Though I thought he was watching Live at the apollo which is usually quite good.
________________________________________________
WARNING GOO REPORT - ICKY DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH

The spot thing on Euan's arm burst today (with my assistance) it was there for months, I popped it once and just a little bit of yellow goo came out with what looked like water then it seemed to be healing, then all of a sudden over the last two days it got absolutely huge and red with yellow swirls in it, I caught him in the kitchen and scratched at it, which didn't do anything but then I got Simon to hold him tight whilst I squeezed and Oh my God lots of snake like thick white/yellow gunk came out, it was really thick and nothing like a spot, it was like squeezing toothpaste out of a tube, it was more like paste than zit material (puss?) anyway, I squoze it until it began to bleed, being deafened by Euan's screams, and then put some savlon and a plaster on it to hopefully clear the last bit out. I was expecting some wriggly worm to come out of it to be honest the way it looked! It was truly yucky! I might have to get Simon to hold him down again whilst I have a look at it tomorrow, seems rather strict and obsurd but he won't even let me touch it like hold it either side of it, I have to look whilst he brings it closer to my eyes whilst my hands are behind my back because he's so fearful of me going POP like I did today rofl *such a bad evil Mummy* If it fills up with more gunk or just doesn't go away now I am going to get him in to see the nurse and hopefully she'll be able to get rid of it.
End of goo

_____________________________________________

Sorry about the above, I was thinking of what to report on and that came into my mind.

Simon is having a new phone tomorrow and I am having his, I am really excited about it, especially as I am fed up of the painful buttons of the K850i that is a really REALLY bad design fault I think, they can become very painful, I can't believe all the buttons are so sticky uppy and square shaped, they really are painful I guess it would be OK if you were not an avid texter like myself *blush*

I have a blood test on Monday, I was called into the docs the other day basically to say that the hospital had done a blood text and it came back as deficient in Vit D and he wanted to know HOW MUCH I am deficient in vitamin D, not that it has anything to do with my current problem but this was brought up before and he said that it was a negligible amount that I was deficient in it and that he was not going to prescribe me meds for it.

I think I am pretty deficient in a lot of my vits and minerals to be honest as I have developed rather pronounced and obvious ridges on my fingers after googling this tells me I am most probably deficient in B and B12, well I already know that I have B12 deficiency whether the doc agrees with it or not, but trying to convince him to give me any meds even bloody vitamins is like ttrying to get blood from a damn stone, it's futile!

Geesh I am popular tonight :( I have four convos open and only one of the people is talking to me rofl, they are waiting for me to finish my blog methinks.

Well, I'll give up now, I can't think that there is anything else worth saying tonight.

Good Night.


xx


No comments: