Saturday 3 January 2009

sigh and more sighs

Euan is moaning at me for not playing any games with him, I'm not in the mood for playing games right now, ..

I have commissioned them both into making me a Birthday card lol it's a case of finding anything possible to keep them busy, Euan still just wants my attention but I'm not in the mood for giving him all my attention and then having Bronny complaining that I'm not giving her any attention.

I sound horrible don't I? I wasn't put on this earth to give them 24/7 attention though there are times when I want to be Carol, not Mummy or wifey, just Carol sitting here minding my own business and chilling out on my own, simple as (doesn't mean I want to be single, I just mean I need some me time occasionally, and it's no good arguing that I have me time when I sleep for all those hours that I sleep because that doesn't count I can't chill out when I'm asleep, sleep is a waste of time I know but sometimes I need to just sleep off the effects of the meds) like now I'm getting pretty drowsy but I don't want to sleep, no way do I want to sleep. I'll probably end up sleeping because Simon will tell me to, but I still don't want to.

The tumble dryer is making the whole house hot but I have no choice I have to dry their uniform for school *rolls eyes* I had 2 weeks to wash and dry their uniform and I've raced to do it on the last days. That's just typical of me though, bloody typical. heheh

I think that I have waffled enough, I don't even know why I have written this blog. Oh *remembers* but I edited out the pieces that were the original reason for writing the blog right now rofl. (let's just say that Simon upset me again)

No comments: