Thursday 15 January 2009

Vitamin D3 :S

I'm low in Vitamin D apparently which can cause general aches and pains but shouldn't be causing the pain in the level that I am feeling it. Hopefully the "general aches and pains" will bugger off when I've had my Vitamin D levels increased by taking vitamin D tablets heheh.

I tried a tablet (chewable) today in the car on the way back from the chemist and it tasted bloody disgusting, I then read that it was to be followed by a drink of water, probably because it tastes so disgusting rofl

Simon is feeding his diddy spiddys at the moment heheh quite a delicate job of giving them micro crickets, he's realising that they are due bigger containers, they've grown somewhat and surprised him.

Now to the next size up. It takes him forever to feed his spiddies and it doesn't bother him in the slightest, at least he has a hobby that he enjoys. He's still pining for crabs though bless him heheh

I don't know how he can be so delicate with the crickets, I'd pick them up and squish them by holding onto them heheh

Christmas mug went away yesterday, for another 11 months then it will be out and being drunk out of again. 1st December - 6th January or whenever I think about it rofl not very long for a mug to see tea or even daylight as a matter of fact. Incidentally mugs don't have eyes nor are they able to "see" as they are inanimate objects, but just imagine if they were magic like in Beast's house of Beauty and the Beast, now that would be some fun I bet! rofl

Still pining for emoticons on this thing, I managed to copy them across from a different place so why can't they actually have them on their servers for all the blog keepers to use? :( darn people who run this blogspot/blogger whatever it is called.

I'm falling asleep again. Going to have to sleep when the children are put into bed. Snnoooozzzeee mmmmm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep heheh (sorry msn buddies but I needs to sleep)

Right, had better bugger off and get Euan in bed now peoples.

Night night

No comments: