Saturday 17 January 2009

Weeeee

Have ordered 2 off Micro SD cards, one for the mobile and the other for my R4 card to play on the DS :) I wish I had ordered the R4 with the card and I'd have it already then, but I think this way I've done it cheaper as I've managed to get two inclusive of postage for £8.40 :) woot. They were only £2.20 each and £4.00 postage which I admit is a lot considering it's only the cost of a first class stamp but most of the 2Gig SD cards were advertised at being £4 last week so that is where the difference is, they're making it look like a bargain and then whopping great big postage prices on the thing, bit Jack really but still, just like ebay.

I am really looking forward to finding out what games like Animal Crossing have that make them so addictive and to see if I get addicted to it instead of sitting online or asleep all day, would be good to have something else to do to try and reduce the amount of hours I sleep. I need sleep in the days but I honestly don't need as much sleep as I've started getting, I don't think I do anyway because it has started to disrupt my bed time sleep, well going to bed at 8 or 9pm is screwing it up anyway, I need to stop going to bed so early and just waiting for it to be time for bed *rolls eyes* my friends would be far happier to witness me in the evening anyway lol

Oh, we managed to get Bronwyn some shoes, this was after a tantrum of hers because she didn't want the only pair of Mothercare shoes that looked like they fit her, they were £15, we had to go back into Clarks where she was measured (incidentally good job she was measured because she is 1 1/2 on one foot and 2 on the other instead of what I thought (1 and 1 1/2)) we found a pair of shoes in Clarks that were an absolutely perfect fit and she actually liked them too, they were not admittedly the pair that she first chose, but they would do. She wanted the ones with patent on them. I can remember insisting on patent for so many years and never being able to have it, and then when I considered myself too old for patent the only pair of shoes that fit.. you guessed it... were bloody patent. Darnit! rofl I think that was about the time that I ordered myself a pair of £40 Doc Martens and paid Mum weekly for them out of my allowance (it was called pocket money back then).

I am going to make a promise to you innocent bloggy readers now, I am going to try very hard to curb the words that I am using in my blog, the swear words, not what I consider to be OK, like bloody etc, but the F word will no longer be used, even if I am fuming about something I will try very hard to keep it out. I know that some of you use such bad language anyway, but I should not encourage it so I am going to leave it out of my blog from now on, I hope you understand why I'm doing it and don't feel like I'm patronising you. Some people just don't like those words ANYWAY no matter how old or young that they are.

*behaves*

That wasn't a joke or sarcasm or a response to being told off, that was me genuinely realising that such words are not required, no matter how hot ones feelings get, there are other words, far more potent but non swearing words that can be used. The English Language is a wonderful thing when you think about it.

Bugger, I have just remembered that my medication is sitting at the chemist awaiting collection, I have run out of meptid, and the chemist closed at 5pm I think today, in the week he is open until 7pm, but only 5pm on a Saturday, bugger and bother and all sorts. I've run out of meptid, hopefully I won't notice any side effects from not having them, it doesn't warn not to stop taking them suddenly or something like my other meds do, the ones that you risk respiratory failure or a heart attack or both by stopping dead if you are on a reasonably high dose. *eeeks* rofl

I have the farts heheh *blush* big loud embarrassing ones that keep getting me told off by Simon, oh well, he's lucky they are not silent but violent at least the very vocal ones do not smell at all they are just trapped air that go downstairs into the cellar instead of up and out the roof rofl ;)

I think it's a Joe's Pizza night tonight, I so cannot be arsed to sort food out for the kids, I am going to share my chips with them too instead of having 1 between them because even one between them is too many.

Right, time to order and bugger off and stop waffling. brb lol

I'm baaaaack :) heheh

went, was abducted by Euan to help him finish off a jigsaw heh.

I'm off downstairs now so will see you soon.

Bye bye!

x

No comments: