Thursday 25 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas
to all my Blog Readers :)

I'm off to Si's parents at 11am but it's present unwrapping time first! lol

Simon is just jumping in the shower then we'll go downstairs and watch them open their pressies heheh woot! I'm so excited.

I had some weird dreams last night/this morning heheh one of them was that I had bought them both this furry creature thing (not live) that had a tamagotchi plugged into his tummy and you could plug HIM in via a USB cable from his rear end lol really strange, I don't know if they do them or not and I've seen one in a shop to get the idea or whether it's my extra vivid imagination again heheh.

Children are up and playing on their DS's waiting for Si to have a shower and a poop *rolls eyes* we're supposed to be going downstairs at 9am, but I doubt he can shit shave and shower within 35 minutes rofllmao please excuse my graphic explanation rofl well at least I didn't go into more details :P

Had a nice bath and shower last night so that I'm nice and clean for today and tomorrow :) well, it wasn't nice actually because I don't enjoy bathing OR showering as much since I've been on this lead, my nose runs something terrible in the heat of the bath condensation or something, but my tube decides to blow it into my airways for me to choke on as I'm sitting up because it literally blows up through my nose and down my throat. Then once I get in the shower no matter how careful I am when washing my hair, the water runs down the tube, probably from behind my ears like a waterfall and half of that gets blown up my nose and the other half thankfully trickles annoyingly down my face from my lips. I've resorted to having a bath with the tube on and having a towel handy, but when it comes to washing my hair I take the tube off and wash my hair so quick you'd think it's not been washed. I'm gagging for breath by the time I've finished so even though my face is annoying wet I have to manhandle myself into the tube up over my ears, putting up with it pulling my ears because I have to pull it tight-ish to keep it on. (I use tape on my face when my face and the tube is dry. My tube was well manky where I stuck it to my face so I just binned it and got a new one out.

That's why I don't like having baths or showers with my tube on. :(

Right I'm off now to get ready to go downstairs and watch the children open their Christmas presents.

Catchya laters!

xx

Merry Christmas again peeps!

No comments: