Wednesday 31 December 2008

Today's Ramble 31.12.08

Hello and welcome back to the nutter's blog.

It's already 2009, it was about 15 minutes ago but I'm always late in writing my day blogs but you just never know it because I'm great at changing the time that I write them :P lol for instance I'll have to change this from today to tomorrow otherwise it'll get lost in the January 2009 archive and be very confusing indeed.

My two very good friends have fallen out again which is gutting because they will bring the new year in without each other :( so unfair it is. I know that they both have their own set of friends to fall back on but I still wish that they hadn't fallen out because it is such a shame they were such good best friends and although they bickered about things often, I envied their friendship and understanding and also revered it.

Today has been pretty much like any other, only I went to the docs today after they called me and requested that I see the doctor regarding a letter from rheumatology dept. I was a bit worried I have to admit because if it's something serious the Doc would call me in for an appt. Turns out it was simply to tell me that he wanted me to have another blood text done to see exactly what is going on with my Vitamin D level as the rheumy said that it was a bit low and suggested I have Vitamin D supplements, he wants to know eactly how low it is to see if it is worth having supplements or not. He (Doc) is blaming the vitamin D low levels on my tablets but I am betting that it is just my change in diet that has caused the problem, I shouldn't really admit that though because I'll get a lecture about not eating then which is the last thing I need.

I have been a pig today, I had 2 crumpets and a packet of crisps at brunch, then for tea this evening at about midnight I had a spam bap and a packet of french fries. Not only have I eaten two meals I have eaten at a time when it is not going to be digested properly before I go to bed so I'll get even fatter. I mean the carlories burned off not digested properly.

Up until today where I have failed miserably because I'm a fat tosser, I have eaten one meal a day, had it in the middle of the day so that it's spread out all over the day so I definitely have chance to burn off the calories that I have taken, there's also the calories in my tablets, IF there is any that I have to worry about. Not knowing how many calories in my tablets is a pain because I have no idea if I have burned them off in a day or not. *rolls eyes*

I will be glad when all the yummy packets of crisps will be gone because they are yummy and too much of a tempation to my weak mind.

There are lots and lots and lots of fireworks going off at the moment, absolute ton of them heheh. I hope the rabbits are OKies, but I am sure that they will be

Well I'm falling asleep again so nite nite :)

No comments: